Have You Ever Stood Next To A Family Member.

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've done it many times, some were during long trip and we'd to take a piss along side of remote/empty roads or at rest stops where there was on long horizontal trough type with no divider. Mostly involved my male cousins in my age range (+/- 4 years). We peaked at each other but nothing sexually, more than out of curiosity.

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
I've pissed next to most male family members and my uncle has the loudest piss stream. It's like a jet coming out. It splashes and depending how close the urinals are, my arm has gotten splashback a few times.

Where they the same size as you. Did you look. Did you catch them looking.
my brother is the same size as me, I have never seen my dad hard so i cant say for sure but probably similar. My brother in law and I were at a trough type urinal at a football game so there was no privacy, he saw me and i saw him, unless he is quite a grower then he is smaller then i am.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Many, many times with my brother when we were younger. Back then urinals rarely had dividers. Nothing to see that we hadn't seen at home, since with a shared bathroom on our own floor, so seeing each others' penises was pretty much routine

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've seen my dad's, brother's and my younger cousin's throughout my life.

Seen my dad (flaccid) when he was changing or coming out the shower, etc. when I was younger. I would say that now I'm older, flaccid wise, I'm bigger than he is. Never seen him erect. He is cut, whereas I'm uncut.

I have seen my brother's both flaccid and erect whenever we were changing, in the bathroom, etc. He's looks around the same size as me erect but smaller when flaccid. He has more of a mushroom head whereas mine's is more bell shaped. He's also uncut.

Me and my younger cousin were brought up around each other so have seen each other naked many times. Ive seen him flaccid and erect. Last time I seen him erect was probably when we were both 14/15 and at relatives houses. We've both seen each other flaccid when sharing rooms at xmas time, etc for family holidays. He's also uncut.
Nice that you were left intact, perhaps dad wished he was too and wanted to break the pattern?

srock

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Seen my dad flaccid when he was on the bowl. Brothers I’ve seen flaccid when we’re showered together. Me and my younger cousin compare when we’re drunk sometimes. So I’ve seen him flaccid and hard. That’s really it though.
I've seen pretty much everyone. My dad, brothers, a few uncles, cousins, and some friends. Even my sister's boyfriend a handful of times. Loved it whenever I had the bigger cock

xsatoshix

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Of course. It happened a lot with my grandpa and uncles. It still happens when we go to the gym, sauna or swimming pool together with my dad, stepbrother, cousins, cousins' husbands and sometimes with friends too.

JayPR

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you look at their cocks. Did you see them look at yours. Where they the same size as yours.
Yes, we looked at each other but in a very casual way, not even in a "let me see what he's packing" way. Besides, we used to take showers together when younger. I've seen them before.