Have you ever sucked a real straight guy?

brunno7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Both of the NDAs pretty much said the same thing: can't disclose the name of the guy, can't take pictures of him/his house without his permission, can't share any pics (social media) without his written permission, can't take anything belonging to him, etc. Technically, I'm not even supposed to disclose any details of the guy whatsoever or what we did, but since I would never divulge anything that would give them away, I think there's a little leeway with discussing activities since only he and I know about them.
Thanks! :emoji_spy::emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: Fellowship

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I once had an experience with a guy who I knew to be straight.
we had been out a few times and he led me on alot. Peeing beside me and looking at my dick. Also sleeping into he bed beside me and rubbing off me and cuddling with me when I knew he wasnt that drunk and it was an act.

Anyway, we were all out on a night out a few months later. After the bars closed, I met someone who I hadn't seen in a long time. He said he was sorry for my loss as 2 years previously I had lost a friend to an accident.
Being drunk and upset, I just left the conversation and walked away. I went to the guys house as he was a close friend of the person who passed away also. I really trusted him at the time and just needed some company. Also couldn't find a way home so it was my safest bet rather than walking home in the dark.

I arrived at his place, he could tell I was upset and brought me in and he was drunk too but more coherent than I was. Unfortunately I was quite drunk so I ended up getting sick a few times and was inconsolable. He took me into his room and I got undressed and he put me into his bed.

Later that night, he came in and hopped onto the bed 2 or 3 times, but did it in such a way where he hit me to wake me up. Then he got undressed down to his boxers and t-shirt, turned off the light and got into bed beside me. About 10 mins later, he was at it again, rubbing my stomach, crossing his legs over mine etc. Trying to get my attention and get me hard. Unfortunately, it started to work and I decided to make a move in my drunken state. I started to jerk him off and he moved his boxers down while also pretending to be really drunk and before I went down on him, I asked "are you sure this is okay?" He nodded and I then said "I can't go off a nod. I need you to say this is okay or I can't do this." He said "it's okay" and I proceeded.

I was a few minutes in and was starting to get tired as I was still really drunk. Next thing, a few people walked into the house into the hallway. I'd say judging by what happened next he panicked. He pushed me off and punched me in the face multiple times.

Then once they had left the hall and went to the kitchen and turned on music and were chatting and drinking, he turned and asked me to suck him off again. I said no. I was afraid to leave incase anyone from the kitchen came out and I was afraid to stay incase he attacked me again. I didn't know what to do.

I left the house early the next morning, got a lift home and never spoke to him again. He tried to talk to me once on a night out after that and I text him later that night telling him he has no right to talk to me after what he did and he needs to sort his life out. Haven't heard from him since.

My recommendation is to not bother with straight friends. It's too confusing and dangerous considering how their mental status may be. Stay safe over getting action.
I so sorry that happen to you glad he out you’d life now .

Reactions: PorknBeans19

jprings0219

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember there was this Aussie visiting my town for skiing and he was really really fucking sexy. He was super discreet and I think he considered himself straight. I offered to suck him off with nothing needed in return and he said “I like to suck too” so he opened his hotel door and was in his tight boxerbriefs and I sat him down and pulled them off to his beautiful uncut cock standing straight up. I sucked and sucked like my life depended on it. His body was amazing and he was a little ripe after his day of boarding and it fucking made me so horny smelling his musk. I remember when I was taking a break from his cock I would shove my face in his pits and it was so delicious. I rubbed his pit hair and had the smell on my hands that I used later to wank again too. Anyways about halfway through he put me on the bed and pulled my pants down and put his cock right in my face while he went to town on my cock. I stopped soon after and said I was about to cum so he grabbed my ass and made sure I couldn’t pull out and he swallowed every drop. I was so shocked that he did that! I thought for sure he would make me cum on myself. So I’m out of breath and kind of in shock that he swallowed every drop of my seed and I was fucking so horned up that I felt it pump like several thick ropes and he took it all. Then I go back to sucking his perfect cock and it was just so delicious I loved it and then without warning he shot in my mouth and it really surprised me. I wasn’t mad but I always thought that you should always say something in case people don’t want cum in their mouth. I would’ve taken every drop regardless. It was so hot. He got up, fully naked and poured himself a glass of water and signalled me to leave. As I was driving home he messaged me on Grindr “thanks. That was hot” and I never saw him again. One of my favourite sexual encounters. I loved the smell and taste of his cum on my breath the whole way home. Not to mention his musk on me. It was fucking hot.
Such a hot story. I get off on manscent as well. I remember playing with a buddy for the first time after a long day of work. We left the hotel that night but I had the room until 11 the next day. I drove back the next morning and just rolled around in that bed jacking to his wonderful scent. Fuck dude. Yes. I feel you mate!

korewamizu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a friend who used to come over and he would talk about his girlfriends that he had in the past and his current girlfriend … we always have each other head

Reactions: zaynmlk1626

gingerspice

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
@gingerspice so, what's your secret? I have always admired these macho Turkish men, but always wanted to avoid causing offence by making the first move. What do you do to see which straight Turks are "curious"?
The most of the Turkish guys have a strong bi side but due society taboos they afraid to comes out of the closet. They mostly relaxed after couple of tequila or vodka shots and became more confident.

Reactions: StareDecisis333

Soxfan90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've shared my experience/situation on many threads, and will share again here (in a briefer summary).

I've hooked up with two NFL players: One in summer 2018 and one ongoing since October 2021 (we see each other every 3-4 weeks). I had to sign NDAs with both guys so I can't reveal who they are, and wouldn't anyway.

They both stated that I'm the first guy they've been with. I believe it 100% for the player from 2018; I'm not so sure about the one I fool around with now. He has a frat boy mentality, so even if he's not messing around with guys now, I have a strong feeling he probably did back in high school or college during a "joking" or "experimenting" phase.

In both cases, they came on to me. I met the first guy at a house party a NBA player was hosting at his house (a close female friend was hooking up with and invited me as her +1). We talked for a while but he had to leave for training early the next morning, so he asked if I'd be free/interested to meet him for lunch after practice. Fast forward, we had lunch then spent a couple hours on the beach which is when I realized he was sexually interested in me but probably scared to make the first move, so I made a cheesy comment about his happy trail, and that got the engine moving. He invited me back to his place, I had to the sign the NDA, and I not only sucked and rimmed him (which he said was his first ever), but we had full-blown sex.

The second player I actually DMed on Instagram to ask about the brand shoes he was wearing in one of his stories, and to my surprise, he responded. We messaged back and forth for about 30 mins, then he went cold and I thought that was that. Lo and behold, he hits me up out of the blue a couple weeks later and says he'll be in my city and asks if I'd like tickets to the game ("hell yeah"). We arranged to have dinner after the game, and he started out in a sour mood because his team lost, but he livened up. Fast forward, he makes a comment about me being "cool and hot as fuck" and why I'm not married (I'm in my 30s), and then says he's gonna find someone for me. "What do you want, a girl or a guy?" I told him I'm down for whoever he finds for me, as long as they're hot and have their shit together. We laughed, he paid the bill, and then as soon as we're outside, he hit me with "So if you're into guys, am I your type?" And here we are, 6 months later...
This is very hot. In terms of the sex, did you top or bottom (or both)?

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most guys are a shade of bi but live a straight lifestyle. You will never be able to differentiate considering the other person is often in self denial themselves anyway.
I wholeheartedly believe this to be true.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wholeheartedly believe this to be true.
I have found that the eyes don't lie. I think I have had enough experience to have a pretty good idea.

Men are very visually wired.

Walking through a shopping mall, you will notice some guys with their wives and kids walking in the opposite direction. You can see them undressing you with their eyes and tracking you a little too long than they should.