Have you ever sucked a real straight guy?

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah i was way fucked up at a afterparty club, this guy who i would constantly run into at clubs and stuff would slyly hit on me without fully telling me if he was straight or gay. Though to his buds i think he was closeted straight. He was even more f’ed up than me ha!
Well we went into the bathroom of the place we were at and started making out, i dropped to my knees and started sucking him off for a little bit. Again i was pretty f’ed up def not aomething id normally donbut it was a really hot moment. All though i chatted with that guy a few times here and there i never got another chance to finish what i started lol.

Watereyes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Few times. Once in law school. DC summer internship. Towards the end of the summer, everyone was pretty drunk at a house party, I was smart enough to keep my door locked so no one could come and mess up my place.

Was chatting people up and a friend of one of my roommates at the time was visiting. He was super drunk, and so was I, and super horny. We ended up going to my room. Honestly, encounter was super short. he pulled down his shorts, I got on my knees. Sucked him off and he came on my lips/mouth.

He went back to the party and I cleaned up and we never really talked about it after.

Will say he had a great dick. Nice and furry balls, bush and legs, and had a good musk going from the DC summer. fucking love east coast guys.

Watereyes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've sucked more "straight" guys than I have gay guys. The trick is to be discrete and not seem too eager, but you'd be surprised how many guys will put it in another guy's mouth if it's there.

Definitely second the whole being discrete thing about it. Acting nonchalant and like it's a non-event makes it happen more often.

Often times I think I see a lot more "OMG, you're straight, you sure" stuff and it probably just freaks a guy out. I mean, he does just want to nut like everyone else does.

Yes, during a nightover, while we were sleeping together, with the best of my caution, fear, anxiety and sexual enthousiasm, I approached his briefs, kissed his dick once, then pulled them down and sucked his soft dick three times only. I was too scared to continue...But I Ieft my hand lightly grabbing his bulge for a while. We were both drunk, but not fainted. He didn't seem to have understood anything the other day. He is straight.

rustyparkxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
why don't you share some stories?
I don’t know if I have a ton of stories, but straight guys have always just felt comfortable and safe with me, I guess. I came out in high school without much setback and had four guys that DM’d me on Facebook that would share their curiosities and ask if I’d ever be down to “hang out.”

And even in college, straight guys would get drunk and tell me how “cool” they were with gay guys and gay rights, which always wound up being code for “I’m curious.” One time, I was out at the bars with some girl friends and one of their guy friends was super drunk, and he was like, “I just love gay guys, ya know? I wish everybody would just let you be and let you get married,” blah, blah, blah, and later in the night, he told me he had to go to the bathroom and asked if anybody was coming with him. And I was like, “No, why? Do you need help?” And he drunkenly held out his hand to pull me up from my seat and led me to the bathroom, which was a single person bathroom at this particular bar. I was gonna wait outside the door, but he was like, “Don’t you have to piss too?” And I was like, “Yeah, but I can go after you,” and he goes, “Fuck it. We can go at the same time.” So we peed in the toilet at the same time, and I saw him start rubbing his dick, and then he sort of gestured at it like, “do you wanna...?” So, I sucked his dick in the bathroom, and a couple weeks later, he messaged me on Facebook asking if we could “hang out again sometime.” And he became one of my regular fuck buddies in college.

Straight, married guys at cruising parks. Straight co-workers. Ooh! That’s a good story. So, one time I was working at a restaurant, and the manager was gay, and he used to like to keep me and the really hot, straight bartender as closers. And one night (it was a slow, shitty night), we were cleaning up our sections, finishing side work, and the manager was like, “Anybody want a drink? Top shelf.” And the bartender and I were like, “Fuck yeah.” So, he poured us all drinks, and we probably stayed after close for two or three hours, which at one point turned into streaking around the restaurant, and I ended up sucking my manager’s dick at one of the tables while the bartender was in back, and he came out and was like, “Hey, I’m gonna take off,” but caught me blowing the manager, and he was like, “Oh my God! Sorry! Carry on! I didn’t mean—” And after several Tanq & Tonics, I was like, “I’ll suck you too if you want.” He was hesitant at first, and just started with jerking off while he watched, but eventually he came over and dangled his cock in my face. And it was a beautiful cock. Top 5, no doubt. The hot, straight bartender still sends me dick pics every now and then, and we haven’t worked together in over 3 years.

You really just have to make straight guys feel comfortable, like it’s a non-event. Like it just sorta happened. And it has to be THEIR idea. The more you act like you want it, the less interested they become. Even with the hot bartender, when I offered to suck him too, my tone was more like, “I suppose if you reeeeally wanna...” instead of “feed me your cock right NOW!” Ya know?

rustyparkxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Definitely second the whole being discrete thing about it. Acting nonchalant and like it's a non-event makes it happen more often.

Often times I think I see a lot more "OMG, you're straight, you sure" stuff and it probably just freaks a guy out. I mean, he does just want to nut like everyone else does.
Exactly. Asking them about their sexuality will make them run faster than anything. Like, they don't wanna answer questions about it. If they feel comfortable talking about it eventually, then fine. But acknowledging it just makes them have to think about it, when--like you said--all he wants to do is cum.

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
I don’t know if I have a ton of stories, but straight guys have always just felt comfortable and safe with me, I guess. I came out in high school without much setback and had four guys that DM’d me on Facebook that would share their curiosities and ask if I’d ever be down to “hang out.”

And even in college, straight guys would get drunk and tell me how “cool” they were with gay guys and gay rights, which always wound up being code for “I’m curious.” One time, I was out at the bars with some girl friends and one of their guy friends was super drunk, and he was like, “I just love gay guys, ya know? I wish everybody would just let you be and let you get married,” blah, blah, blah, and later in the night, he told me he had to go to the bathroom and asked if anybody was coming with him. And I was like, “No, why? Do you need help?” And he drunkenly held out his hand to pull me up from my seat and led me to the bathroom, which was a single person bathroom at this particular bar. I was gonna wait outside the door, but he was like, “Don’t you have to piss too?” And I was like, “Yeah, but I can go after you,” and he goes, “Fuck it. We can go at the same time.” So we peed in the toilet at the same time, and I saw him start rubbing his dick, and then he sort of gestured at it like, “do you wanna...?” So, I sucked his dick in the bathroom, and a couple weeks later, he messaged me on Facebook asking if we could “hang out again sometime.” And he became one of my regular fuck buddies in college.

Straight, married guys at cruising parks. Straight co-workers. Ooh! That’s a good story. So, one time I was working at a restaurant, and the manager was gay, and he used to like to keep me and the really hot, straight bartender as closers. And one night (it was a slow, shitty night), we were cleaning up our sections, finishing side work, and the manager was like, “Anybody want a drink? Top shelf.” And the bartender and I were like, “Fuck yeah.” So, he poured us all drinks, and we probably stayed after close for two or three hours, which at one point turned into streaking around the restaurant, and I ended up sucking my manager’s dick at one of the tables while the bartender was in back, and he came out and was like, “Hey, I’m gonna take off,” but caught me blowing the manager, and he was like, “Oh my God! Sorry! Carry on! I didn’t mean—” And after several Tanq & Tonics, I was like, “I’ll suck you too if you want.” He was hesitant at first, and just started with jerking off while he watched, but eventually he came over and dangled his cock in my face. And it was a beautiful cock. Top 5, no doubt. The hot, straight bartender still sends me dick pics every now and then, and we haven’t worked together in over 3 years.

You really just have to make straight guys feel comfortable, like it’s a non-event. Like it just sorta happened. And it has to be THEIR idea. The more you act like you want it, the less interested they become. Even with the hot bartender, when I offered to suck him too, my tone was more like, “I suppose if you reeeeally wanna...” instead of “feed me your cock right NOW!” Ya know?

wow thanks for sharing your stories they where hot, i'd love to read some more.
i suppose some people like you have the talent or gift to make str8 guys feel comfortable, i don't know how to explain it. i was never the type of guy who would go and ask directly someone if he'd like a blow job, i'm a very shy person but 95% of the times i tried to make an attempt to flirt a str8 guy i got rejected, maybe where i live, people are too close minded. i think most str8 dudes here, see it as an insult if a gay guy likes them, which i find weird, if someone likes you you should feel proud. anyway, i see that a lot of drinks are involved in your stories and the truth is, i have never tried to offer a str8 drunk guy a blow job, all of them where sober, maybe when drunk, the results are different.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the truth is that there is a large number of bisexual guys out there who don't normally act upon their same sex attraction because of social conditioning.

Alcohol doesn't make people do what they don't want to do. The opposite really. It actually removes the inhibitions to what they want to do.

rustyparkxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wow thanks for sharing your stories they where hot, i'd love to read some more.
i suppose some people like you have the talent or gift to make str8 guys feel comfortable, i don't know how to explain it. i was never the type of guy who would go and ask directly someone if he'd like a blow job, i'm a very shy person but 95% of the times i tried to make an attempt to flirt a str8 guy i got rejected, maybe where i live, people are too close minded. i think most str8 dudes here, see it as an insult if a gay guy likes them, which i find weird, if someone likes you you should feel proud. anyway, i see that a lot of drinks are involved in your stories and the truth is, i have never tried to offer a str8 drunk guy a blow job, all of them where sober, maybe when drunk, the results are different.
Drinks were involved, yes, but like @Brodie888 pointed out, it really just helps remove inhibitions. I hope you don’t think I “took advantage” of anybody, because I absolutely would not pursue something if they hadn’t so blatantly signaled me first or made the first move. Like you, I’m also pretty shy, so having a few drinks myself kind of strips my inhibitions too. Every time it happens is kind of a surprise. But I think being shy works toward your case too, because several of the straight guys I’ve hooked up with have told me later that they were comfortable with me, because I wasn’t some loud, gossipy, over-the-top queen who would go blabbing to everybody about it.

...even though I am on LPSG now. :neutral:

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
Drinks were involved, yes, but like @Brodie888 pointed out, it really just helps remove inhibitions. I hope you don’t think I “took advantage” of anybody, because I absolutely would not pursue something if they hadn’t so blatantly signaled me first or made the first move. Like you, I’m also pretty shy, so having a few drinks myself kind of strips my inhibitions too. Every time it happens is kind of a surprise. But I think being shy works toward your case too, because several of the straight guys I’ve hooked up with have told me later that they were comfortable with me, because I wasn’t some loud, gossipy, over-the-top queen who would go blabbing to everybody about it.

...even though I am on LPSG now. :neutral:

no, no way i meant you took advantage of them because of the alcohol, english is not my first language and sometimes i can not type exactly what i mean. i meant that because alcohol was involved the inhibitions were removed and it made it easier for a str8 guy to express what he wants.
no i am not a loud queen, i am shy, i dress like any other guy would, i have a simple haircut no make up no colours no nothing, maybe i am just a tad feminine sometimes but it's not that noticeable. i am also in closet which makes it even harder, if the str8 guy isn't 100% sure you're gay how is he going to ask you for something sexual? but i know some people could tell i am gay they just can not be sure. i think you're lucky, or that you were at the right place at the right time maybe? unfortunately i am not that lucky.

bigguy7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't sucked a straight guy but had a definite opportunity in high school. I'd like to share that story because still today it is quite hot to remember. The local kids used to hang out in a large parking lot in town. One weekend night, literally, one of the absolute best looking football players in the school drove into the parking lot alone in his Mom's new, hot as fuck burgundy Thunderbird. The year model of that car was one of the finest, and he looked more that fine driving it. He was not too close to where I was standing but called me over to the car alone. I walked over and he somewhat bashfully asked me if I wanted to suck his dick. I never saw this coming and was taken aback. I replied with a dumbfounded "what".. and he asked again. Being I was living as straight and had a girlfriend at the time I could only ask him what made him think I wanted to suck his dick. I don't remember what he said in return and the proposal ended immediately.

Looking back though, what an incredible encounter it could have been. The best looking football player asking me to suck his cock. Of course he could have been secretly bi or gay, I'll never know. This encounter goes to show you never know who out there is bi and gay and wanting sex with a man. On the other hand he could have been straight and just horny as hell, possibly drunk and not caring whose mouth it was, only wanting to blow his load.

Hot high school memory..

...and dare I add that not knowing that dude's sexual identity then, but even more so over time has kept that unrequited sexual experience at the top of your 'go-to' fantasies you recall when rubbing one out, dependably getting you over the edge without fail...

Cheers for sharing mate...u fkn STILL Rock!

I think a lot of people reading this thread will say that it's impossible for a gay guy to suck a straight guy because by definition the guy being sucked can’t be straight. I think that's because they see gay and straight as moral categories rather than identities. It would be like saying 'can a thief be honest' - honest and thieving don't occupy the same moral space so an honest thief is a category error (unless perhaps you're Robin Hood). This translates into debates about the linguistic definitions of gay and straight, how the two terms can never mix and are diametrically opposed, but again this argument is more concerned with moral categories than identity, which is a more subjective and fluid area.

I'm beginning to see why people get annoyed by the very question 'under what circumstances will a straight man do x,y,z (gay) thing'. They read this as 'when can right be wrong?' It offends their moral sense.

I'm coming down with a cold so this might be raving nonsense.

rustyparkxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think a lot of people reading this thread will say that it's impossible for a gay guy to suck a straight guy because by definition the guy being sucked can’t be straight. I think that's because they see gay and straight as moral categories rather than identities. It would be like saying 'can a thief be honest' - honest and thieving don't occupy the same moral space so an honest thief is a category error (unless perhaps you're Robin Hood). This translates into debates about the linguistic definitions of gay and straight, how the two terms can never mix and are diametrically opposed, but again this argument is more concerned with moral categories than identity, which is a more subjective and fluid area.

I'm beginning to see why people get annoyed by the very question 'under what circumstances will a straight man do x,y,z (gay) thing'. They read this as 'when can right be wrong?' It offends their moral sense.

I'm coming down with a cold so this might be raving nonsense.
OOH VERY THIS!