Have you ever wanted to go on a road trip and just fuck whenever you wanted?

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not a contender, but hell yeah I'd like to go on a roadtrip like this with a top!
Me too! Looks like we're gonna need an RV for this trip, and one VERY fit top to service us all! :p

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve always wanted to go on a road trip with a hung guy and just let him tell me to just pull over whenever he wants to fuck the shit out of me. Any contenders? ;)
Sounds to me like I'm living your dream, doesn't fuck the shit out of me but fills me with spunk - frequently - driving makes him ultra horny thank goodness.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I was 18 I went on a road trip with my female friend that I had been friends with for years. She had planned one for after high school over the summer/before college with her bf but they broke up shortly before, so she invited me not wanting to go alone without a guy around that she could trust. We were good friends, nothing romantic.

Yeah.... Two 18 year olds alone... I was shocked when she made the first move and long story short, some of the best FWB sex of my life happened during that trip. Girl was hunnnnnngry for the D, it was AMAZING.

HungAndFunVers

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sounds to me like I'm living your dream, doesn't fuck the shit out of me but fills me with spunk - frequently - driving makes him ultra horny thank goodness.
Lucky! If you’re ever in CT and need a third lmk ;)

HungAndFunVers

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah.... Two 18 year olds alone... I was shocked when she made the first move and long story short, some of the best FWB sex of my life happened during that trip. Girl was hunnnnnngry for the D, it was AMAZING.
Lucky guy!

Reactions: Antoniooo

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 18 I went on a road trip with my female friend that I had been friends with for years. She had planned one for after high school over the summer/before college with her bf but they broke up shortly before, so she invited me not wanting to go alone without a guy around that she could trust. We were good friends, nothing romantic.

I had a similar experience, and our tropical trip certain amped up my lust for my platonic friend, as seeing her in skimpy summer clothing, bathing suits, going braless, and getting dressed up to go clubbing certain added fuel to my burning desire for her. I asked her about the possibility of starting something more than just a good close friendship, but she really wanted to remain platonic friends.

Fast forward a month and after spending the day together, she was at my place felt a chill and asked for a blanket. I got one, but say right next to her and covered us both with the blanket and I put my arm around her shoulders to draw her closer. She offered no resistance whatsoever and actually snuggled closer. I made a move by giving giving her some kisses which were warmly welcomed. That was the start of a multi-year relationship that went from friends, to something more, to a very comfortable and mutually agreeable FWB.

To the original question ... My first vacation with my first (sexual) girlfriend was check into the hotel .. fuck, go out and do stuff, return to the hotel .. fuck, wake up the next morning .. fuck .. go about our day return to the hotel ... fuck and repeat for the duration. With the same girlfriend, I carried condoms on me at all times as many road trips resulted with detours to a secluded spot for some sex that couldn't wait until we got to our destination. Impulse sex like that is very hot!