Have you hooked up with a celebrity before?

dfw051980

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You don't need to say their name.

Have you ever hooked up with a celebrity or someone who works in the entertainment biz? And I’m talking about any level from A-list to D-list or reality show star. Mostly just someone who’s been on tv is fine I guess lol .

Tell us your experience.

I hooked up with a guy who's a writer when I visited the UK. it was through Adam4Adam. He was honestly really nice and it was a great date of just hanging out around town... the sex was great too! We follow each other on Facebook and his career seem to take off as he has been on TV and is a writer for a few comedy shows i think. And his name was attached to a pretty well-known show, dont wanna say it cause as it may give him away, and he was too nice to air his personal details... though i don't think he would really care lol.
If I had the opportunity to meet him again I definitely would.

Kingz8901

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wh
You don't need to say their name.

Have you ever hooked up with a celebrity or someone who works in the entertainment biz? And I’m talking about any level from A-list to D-list or reality show star. Mostly just someone who’s been on tv is fine I guess lol .

Tell us your experience.

I hooked up with a guy who's a writer when I visited the UK. it was through Adam4Adam. He was honestly really nice and it was a great date of just hanging out around town... the sex was great too! We follow each other on Facebook and his career seem to take off as he has been on TV and is a writer for a few comedy shows i think. And his name was attached to a pretty well-known show, dont wanna say it cause as it may give him away, and he was too nice to air his personal details... though i don't think he would really care lol.
If I had the opportunity to meet him again I definitely would.
Who Was it

HungBtmVegas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My ex had a lot of famous friends due to his line of work and I've had sex with a pretty well known retired NFL quarterback, a (now former) governor, and two VERY well known entertainers because of that. They're all closeted with families and one is still relatively in the public eye, despite not actively working anymore.

A lot of famous and formerly famous older guys have private social circles they belong to either through personal connections or paying the right people that allow them to "openly" have the kind of sex they can't have in the public eye because they know no one within those circles will ever tell.

Reactions: Kingz8901

Triptych

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My ex had a lot of famous friends due to his line of work and I've had sex with a pretty well known retired NFL quarterback, a (now former) governor, and two VERY well known entertainers because of that. They're all closeted with families and one is still relatively in the public eye, despite not actively working anymore.

A lot of famous and formerly famous older guys have private social circles they belong to either through personal connections or paying the right people that allow them to "openly" have the kind of sex they can't have in the public eye because they know no one within those circles will ever tell.
How did they approach you? Or did you pursue them?

Reactions: jasonkenny

HungBtmVegas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How did they approach you? Or did you pursue them?
My ex was also my dom and they asked him for permission and he gave me to them, so direct approaches between me and them never happened at these particular gatherings. He made me the size queen I am though and I had a reputation within this circle for it, so he's also told me he rejected guys because their cocks weren't big enough.

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've posted this on another thread but I am happy to post it again....

I've had an ongoing thing with a successful openly gay singer....its just sex but he's very hot. I've also hooked up once with an indie film actor in his 20s who was the star of an indie movie that has been discussed on these boards. I've also had one bad experience with a now-deceased comic actor who tried (but failed) to force himself on me. He has a son who is also an actor that people on these boards seem to like and discuss. The father was in the closet and his son seems to be too.

sdcbttmchub

Cherished Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In my late 20s I gave head to a well known local weather man a few times. We initially started messaging each other after chatting on Squirt.org and he had nice pics of his cock and body, but I had no idea who he really was until our first encounter in person. I guess he felt comfortable enough hooking up with me and other men or people knew about him, because he didn't seem all that surprised or concerned when I recognized who he was. All in all, we had a great time together and hooked up again on two other occasions. He moved out of town shortly after that and I don't know if he is still on TV in another city today.