To add, I’ve bought ppv pics that are perhaps somewhat more revealing, but not really much more. In general his OF posts are more suggestive than his IG, but tbh some of his IG pics seem to be even better quality than his OF bathroom pics, as people have already stated. But he has a few sock on dick pics or similar that may be worth your curiosity. I did get his shower vid, which was nice if you wanted to imagine showering with him. I guess there’s something to be said about a video of a wet body vs a static picture. But he’s in underwear, no surprise. It would have been nice if he were must suggestive in caressing himself, etc.
Man, I should be his director…
I do wonder if he’ll ever show something more. It seems he is still on the younger side, and if any of his IG reels are true, it seems he’s still growing up and figuring out life. I don’t know if he can handle flashing dick and jerking off for others, and deal with the consequences of either his friends or family judging him. Then again, why the heck is he monetizing his looks on OF.
Regardless, the man is hot.
If anyone has some recent descriptive updates on OF, that would be great. No need to post pics, unless you want to, but do support him on OF when possible. I will again eventually. Hopefully he’ll realize he can pull in a decent bank with the good videos/pics if he wanted to. Unfortunately, OF enthusiasm won’t last forever. (But his pictures at least will and they’ll be pleasing for generations to come!)