Hayden Greene

Women charge way more..
And the sole reason most guys go out, for less is cause they use a ppv wall setting dms(at least the ones I follow for free do) but they are definitely worth it(I don't share those) ..

Expensive taste,he's gonna make you pay
And he knows desirable asf(that's the fine or confidence and arrogance right there) he knows he can fill a small niche of dedicated fans and supporters) someone of them probably get very expensive custom videos,which I don't blame them for not sharing. If you ask for a custom one of a kind video doesn't matter how long or what it intells(doesn't matter if it's from guy,woman,trans whatever) You really think those clients will share a $100 or $300 video for free.. come on guys :( and i dont blame them. There's a few on this thread who already said they bought very expensive videos,and aren't willing to post or share. Just except it.
I offered him $100 for just a picture of his cock and balls and he told me no

Wish he had no towel
Just become his girlfriend. LOL. I'm guessing she strips him out of towels like that all the time and gets to see what's underneath. Probably gives him full body oil massages after his muscle workouts.

Reactions: Extreming23