Hayden Greene

I'm not complaining about it so you and TopsOnBottom who wanted to like your comment can get a reality check because you're both misunderstanding me. I'm just responding to that user who claimed those pictures weren't teases. I mean, how are they not when they're not giving full nudity content. That's all. This is not me trying to criticize teases or claim Hayden should show more skin, which I think he can but that's another discussion and not where I was trying to go with at my last comment.
I only liked the comment bc he's right, they aren't teases when he knows it makes u hot for him. If u were on ur knees in front of him and he made u wait for his dick is it teasing u by showing a little at a time? No, it's hot. So he may one day show full cock and all the little flashes of shaft are just leading up to it

All the damn time. Doesn't mean I still can't get riled and express my thoughts in a reasonable manner.

But that was Leo saying they weren't teases, not QavakO, the user you liked so that makes no sense. Yes, that is considered teasing if he that and no different than what an exotic dancer does when they act like they're gonna remove their undies and they don't or just enough without revealing everything. Unless you consider that not teasing as well, which leaves me confused. What do YOU consider a tease then since you're so indifferent with it here since barely showing any privates while acting like you are, key word ACTING, doesn't cut it for you. Please enlighten me.

And Leo, why did you like my comment criticizing you? Did you turn over a new leaf or something? but then you go and like the comments afterwards criticizing me so I'm not sure where you stand in all of this. You need to enlighten me here too.
It's just a statement. You are entitled it. I am not in the least offended. Whatever is going on in your head space, I don't lose sleep over.

All the damn time. Doesn't mean I still can't get riled and express my thoughts in a reasonable manner.

But that was Leo saying they weren't teases, not QavakO, the user you liked so that makes no sense. Yes, that is considered teasing if he that and no different than what an exotic dancer does when they act like they're gonna remove their undies and they don't or just enough without revealing everything. Unless you consider that not teasing as well, which leaves me confused. What do YOU consider a tease then since you're so indifferent with it here since barely showing any privates while acting like you are, key word ACTING, doesn't cut it for you. Please enlighten me.

And Leo, why did you like my comment criticizing you? Did you turn over a new leaf or something? but then you go and like the comments afterwards criticizing me so I'm not sure where you stand in all of this. You need to enlighten me here too.
I consider a tease, a hot guy shoving his cock in me and fucking me in either hole then instead of cumming in me he pulls out and explodes his load on my face or ass cheeks. That's a tease. Also if he lets me suck his dick but doesn't cum bc his gf texts him that she's coming home early so I have to butch it up and have a beer instead of the long neck I really wanted in my mouth. Also I'm a "like slut" I'll like any random comment on any random thread, bc I hoe like that

Reactions: fjstephenson