Hayden Greene

I don't intend you too, just odd to me. Seems like you just like to like comments for the sake of liking them whether they are in agreement to you or not. If so, kudos.
I mean, if it makes you feel any better. I can stop liking and agreeing all together. I'm not trying to please anything situation or anybody here(again this is a fantasy layout pure and simple). Now, I see it's a problem liking just liking. I didn't think there was rule against it. It's whatever now

Reactions: TopsOnBottom
what on earth is happening in these here thread?? :joy:
giphy.gif

I love Karen!!! One of my absolute favorite lines from her was, “Doctor, since I have you here, true or false? Milk, milk, lemonade, around the corner fudge is made?” LOL IYKYK

Also, my vote is for “bussy.” “Boy”pussy just seems so much cuter to me! :joy:

I would LOVE to lick Hayden’s bussy! See? Isn’t that cute! :joy::joy::joy:

I love Karen!!! One of my absolute favorite lines from her was, “Doctor, since I have you here, true or false? Milk, milk, lemonade, around the corner fudge is made?” LOL IYKYK

Also, my vote is for “bussy.” “Boy”pussy just seems so much cuter to me! :joy:

I would LOVE to lick Hayden’s bussy! See? Isn’t that cute! :joy::joy::joy:
"Attention Re*****cans, Jered Smithson is a homosexual. I repeat, Jered Smithson is a homosexual" Original was Beverly Leslie of course, but if you're a W&G fan...you'd know.
This line above and also , "denied x 3 and approved" .

Asshole and manhole is fine by me. If I want pussy, then I go fuck a girl. That's just me.

And I would railroad the living shit out of Mr. Greene's manhole.

"Attention Re*****cans, Jered Smithson is a homosexual. I repeat, Jered Smithson is a homosexual" Original was Beverly Leslie of course, but if you're a W&G fan...you'd know.

Asshole and manhole is fine by me. If I want pussy, then I go fuck a girl. That's just me.

Damn…calling me out like that! :yum

• Love
Reactions: sonny84
He is muscular elsewhere. Not on his ass and being so tall and slim as he is, guys like him don't tend to have thick asses. What are YOU talking about? Look how FLAT and lifeless this is....
Personally I like a nice muscular ass to slide my tongue between before breeding begins

He is muscular elsewhere. Not on his ass and being so tall and slim as he is, guys like him don't tend to have thick asses. What are YOU talking about? Look how FLAT and lifeless this is....
Idk ..man
If he gains some mass in the thighs,the butt will follow suit

Dang don't scared em off :sob:

I miss younger Hayden. I hope he doesn’t get skin cancer from all the tanning he does.
Here's the thing(Hayden is what 22-23yrs) he's been tanning for years. Yes I pray he doesn't receive any kind of detrimental skin abrasions like that @kenandryu818 .. but from what others seen he doesn't wear sunblock, and if he does it isn't much(you can still get a cool tan if you wear some. I'm liking the red skin in many of the photos hehe :joy:

He should use a medium or hard scrubbing item to get the rest of the tan skin off, instead of just naturally waiting for pieces to fall off. Imagine if a piece fell in your food :scream:

Bubble butt, cute ass, lick, kiss, suck,leave hickey on, tongue hole then ram like a medieval army breaching the gates of a city in days of yore. I love his cute little ass.
god, what I would give to shove my tongue deep in his ass.