Hayden Greene

If I remember correctly, Hayden posted an Instagram story that said he highlighted his hair pink for breast cancer awareness. He also said he’d wear pink shorts in his next competition. Virtue signaling or not…I have no idea. I think it looks adorable - and I also hope it’s a temporary thing, lol.

If I remember correctly, Hayden posted an Instagram story that said he highlighted his hair pink for breast cancer awareness. He also said he’d wear pink shorts in his next competition. Virtue signaling or not…I have no idea. I think it looks adorable - and I also hope it’s a temporary thing, lol.
what a dumb boy. he should've highlighted his pink cock and pink pussy instead.

Anyone think he seems smaller this go around for his upcoming competition?
He’s toned and cut, but tiny. The fact he’s even competing in bodybuilding competitions is laughable. But then again, he doesn’t seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer.

he doesn’t seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Gym bros aren't known for their intellect, but I do hope he has some marketable skills to fall back on after the fitness influencer thing runs its course. He may be able to keep it going for a few more years but it's not gonna last forever.

He's like 6'1-/6'2 height which is my height

and 168lbs that's not very tiny. It's pretty solid and not small. I can see if he was 110-130lbs at his height.
But again I don't believe he needs to be 200lbs just cut in it on stage
I guess he’s more twunky, which is fine by me. So hot. Wish I could have a body like his. Wish I could find someone to play with that has a body like his. Sigh, the body dysmorphia and confusing lust/desire I go through… do others feel similar?

Reactions: Osm0s1562
I guess he’s more twunky, which is fine by me. So hot. Wish I could have a body like his. Wish I could find someone to play with that has a body like his. Sigh, the body dysmorphia and confusing lust/desire I go through… do others feel similar?
I think most people have body dysmorphia to an extent. I have a fit body by societal standards and very rarely do I ever love it. Bodybuilders are the worst with this and nit-pick every detail.

Also on the comment that Hayden shouldn't be bodybuilding; I disagree. There are weight classes in the sport—just like wrestling—and Hayden is probably in his respective class. I think he'll have more success in fitness modeling though...but I don't know if he has a scrappy/networking/savvy enough personality to create that kind of sustainable career.

I understand :(

Reactions: Zhugezen