Hayden Greene

“Body building” isnt always about size either. Judges also look at symmetry etc depending on class/weight.
That's the classic judges..
And normal standards. Not all of the judges from each competition will set that as irst round standard of choice, and some will look at those features last and judge far harsher
Ask any of the guys are heading into the competitions right now

I think most people have body dysmorphia to an extent. I have a fit body by societal standards and very rarely do I ever love it. Bodybuilders are the worst with this and nit-pick every detail.

Also on the comment that Hayden shouldn't be bodybuilding; I disagree. There are weight classes in the sport—just like wrestling—and Hayden is probably in his respective class. I think he'll have more success in fitness modeling though...but I don't know if he has a scrappy/networking/savvy enough personality to create that kind of sustainable career.
I was thinking something similar and he even mentioned about this in last video on yt. But he did say that he dropped products and sponsors when they were not benefiting him or the company. I agree with that, that's saying alot. Letting go of a sponsor doesn't matter who is is showing them, you don't want to waste their time if it's not bringing you sales (more clients) and it is not helping the athlete that's representing it. Again that's saying a lot about his character

Reactions: SlutMeOutXXX
Well, to be fair, some of them were his OF content, so it's not surprising that those would be removed.
They are only removed by two clients(the owner-admin of this site/the moderators and the content creator that's it)
And no even if it's, his OF material, other pages since we are talking about have other people's OF on this site) they are only be removed by those individuals legally(or feds,that's the worst case scenario) a lawyer would considered a representative or third parry member acting on the behalf of either said client/content creator or "owner" moderators

They are only removed by two clients(the owner-admin of this site/the moderators and the content creator that's it)
And no even if it's, his OF material, other pages since we are talking about have other people's OF on this site) they are only be removed by those individuals legally(or feds,that's the worst case scenario) a lawyer would considered a representative or third parry member acting on the behalf of either said client/content creator or "owner" moderators
Technically, the person who posted an image can request that their own post be deleted, but the likelihood that all those posters decided at the same time to delete their posts is about zero. And a content creator can only make a DMCA request that their content be removed and mods would then do the removal.

a content creator can only make a DMCA request that their content be removed and mods would then do the removal.
the content creator can also submit a request to the site, and the mods can act on it. Much cheaper and easier for both parties to work it out “amicably” on their own than to get lawyers involved. And I’m sure the mods will err on the side of caution when they get a request like that, to avoid possibly costly future litigation.

the content creator can also submit a request to the site, and the mods can act on it. Much cheaper and easier for both parties to work it out “amicably” on their own than to get lawyers involved. And I’m sure the mods will err on the side of caution when they get a request like that, to avoid possibly costly future litigation.
At the bottom of every page is a link "DMCA" and the form to request content be removed based on a DMCA claim. No lawyers needed if the site complies.

Reactions: Lostinspace22
I've never understood the nasty fake tan that dudes have to slap on for physique competitions. (Not blaming Hayden at all) If you need that in order to judge a competitor's body you need your fucking eyes checked, lol.

Its to do with accentuating the definition under the harsh stage lights which can wash out definition by lighting up skin tones meaning no lines and no definition.

Reactions: lookoutbellow136
Its to do with accentuating the definition under the harsh stage lights which can wash out definition by lighting up skin tones meaning no lines and no definition.
That makes sense. I suppose it’s the same idea of theater makeup, which looks garish up close but definitely works on a stage under lights.

Reactions: fjstephenson