Hayden Greene

I think this guy is so innocent, his only content on social media is about the gym and related topics. When I see him 'trying' (unsuccessfully) to be bold on onlyfans just to please certain followers it makes me feel embarrassed lol

I think this guy is so innocent, his only content on social media is about the gym and related topics. When I see him 'trying' (unsuccessfully) to be bold on onlyfans just to please certain followers it makes me feel embarrassed lol
At least he's trying, albeit inconsistently. More than a lot of others.

I mean he's a tease what do you expect .
He knows there's gays or fans out there wanting his content ... Or unwanted attention lol

• Haha
Reactions: samuelviana700
I mean he's a tease what do you expect .
He knows there's gays or fans out there wanting his content ... Or unwanted attention lol
Yes, I also believe that he hasn't posted anything (yet) that contains sex because he already has a high financial condition and doesn't need to sell his body and sex for money, he does it just for fun but I hope he gives in to the pressure and makes videos with sex or some kind of 'experience' with a guy maybe next year, I don't know, I wish lol

Reactions: Osm0s1562
Yes, I also believe that he hasn't posted anything (yet) that contains sex because he already has a high financial condition and doesn't need to sell his body and sex for money, he does it just for fun but I hope he gives in to the pressure and makes videos with sex or some kind of 'experience' with a guy maybe next year, I don't know, I wish lol
You are right about high financial condition and investment: he explained in a previous YT update that he declined a few sponsors(yes he's a model first) and sponsored athlete second: cause some things didn't work for him and/or he wasn't comfortable with the way a sponsor/company was heading in whatever direction it may be, who knows. I do know he just moved into a new apartment(someone's paying that bill haha)
Onlyfans is a small source of income for him, and I seriously doubt it covers for his gasoline alone(yes, indeed Hayden travels alot via his jeep) cause renting another vehicle is out of the question(dude loves the money way too much to be renting out a hotel or renting a car just to travel for a day or more)

Reactions: samuelviana700
You are right about high financial condition and investment: he explained in a previous YT update that he declined a few sponsors(yes he's a model first) and sponsored athlete second: cause some things didn't work for him and/or he wasn't comfortable with the way a sponsor/company was heading in whatever direction it may be, who knows. I do know he just moved into a new apartment(someone's paying that bill haha)
Onlyfans is a small source of income for him, and I seriously doubt it covers for his gasoline alone(yes, indeed Hayden travels alot via his jeep) cause renting another vehicle is out of the question(dude loves the money way too much to be renting out a hotel or renting a car just to travel for a day or more)
I still feel like he’s getting help from mommy and daddy.