Hayden Greene

I don't think that, I see him as a super religious boy (probably I'm wrong lol)
Yes, I also believe that he hasn't posted anything (yet) that contains sex because he already has a high financial condition and doesn't need to sell his body and sex for money, he does it just for fun but I hope he gives in to the pressure and makes videos with sex or some kind of 'experience' with a guy maybe next year, I don't know, I wish lol

• Haha
Reactions: samuelviana700
I don't think that, I see him as a super religious boy (probably I'm wrong lol)
I wouldn't believe that. We don't know that much about his life, we know what he posts on social media but not everything, when it involves money, anything can happen even though he's straight, he can do foot fetishes, handjobs, blowjobs, massages with a man, the options are varied to entertain subscribers lol

I wouldn't believe that. We don't know that much about his life, we know what he posts on social media but not everything, when it involves money, anything can happen even though he's straight, he can do foot fetishes, handjobs, blowjobs, massages with a man, the options are varied to entertain subscribers lol
Sounds to me being hetero flexible or situational hehehe

Plus, the super religious usually feel a need to share their beliefs openly. Bible verses, comments about being saved...I have never seen him do that.

I think it's because in some photos he appears with a crucifix around his neck.
True, but the super religious in the US tend to wear big ones that catch attention so everyone sees it. A small crucifix is more decorative.

True, but the super religious in the US tend to wear big ones that catch attention so everyone sees it. A small crucifix is more decorative.
Even if he comes from a conservative family, it doesn't mean he has to be too, I know some lgbts in the US who come from conservative families, they study in private religious schools and even so they are not like their parents, if one day he posts photos or videos with a bible in his hand, then we'll know lol

That dude is so sexy. I bet he never spends a weekend night alone. Think he puts on a nude muscle show for his dates? (since he never does them for us)