Hayden Greene

Personally, I don't want anyone to show their penis out of desperation. That isn't the least bit attractive to me. It only makes me feel bad for them.
It was enjoyable seeing all of him early on but the Gavin MacIntosh OF is legit depressing at this point and gives me Aaron Carter vibes

Reactions: Titangzaldivar
Personally, I don't want anyone to show their penis out of desperation. That isn't the least bit attractive to me. It only makes me feel bad for them.

I prefer to either sub because I'm happy with the content, or move on to find content that better appeals to me. There is no one whose penis I want to see badly enough that I want to force them to show it to me.
I do agree with this. It’s better if they’re into it. And I’m not cock or nothing but I don’t like all the queer baiting and exaggeration of their product.

When it comes to sexual content if a consumer's request for content is denied and the consumer goes on to post negative/hurtful comments online as revenge, or as an effort to coerce the creator to supply the content, it becomes harassment which is illegal in the U.S.
Plus, it's unhinged and predatory. If someone thinks they're going to get Hayden (or anyone) to post nude pics by withholding their OF subscription, they seriously need to touch some grass.

If he ever finds himself in a tight spot financially, I hope he would have the sense to get a McJob before showing himself to total strangers who act like he's a whore and who see nothing wrong with organizing a group effort to suppress his income stream.

It's a nuanced situation. I agree that trying to actively drive Hayden to explicit frontal nudity out of desperation is predatory, shitty and nuts. At the same time, many fitness models/would-be influencers like him do ramp up their OF work when other things fall by the wayside. He appears to have made a very big buy on a new place while not having that many income streams, and it would not shock me if his money ends up tight in future and things change.

But the difference is that that would be his choice, and the cause and effect of his own financial decisions and subsequent personal calculation. If an OF guy over-leverages himself on a condo he can't afford because he thinks he is going to become MrBeast (only y'know sexy) I am not crying tears for them if they change things up. But am I going to try to actively ruin their income stream to make that happen? Hell no, that's just ugly. Hayden seems like a sweet guy even if I don't think his bodybuilder dreams are going to happen for him. Anything he chooses to show in future is something he'll come to based on the choices or mistakes he makes.

If he made an account on Onlyfans with the promise of no nudity, it's already starting to go wrong, because he has a group of subscribers who want to see much more than semi-nudity for the price they pay, investing in this is like throwing money in the trash, photos or videos like the one he shows on his private account, we already see them for free on his Instagram for example, there is nothing new on his onlyfans that deserves to remain subscribed, if he is straight and has no desire to have sex with another guy , ok but he can try findom, muscle worship among other things that millions of other straight guys do on their onlyfans with male partners and earn a fortune off of it, he has great potential but he doesn't even try to be versatile

If he made an account on Onlyfans with the promise of no nudity, it's already starting to go wrong, because he has a group of subscribers who want to see much more than semi-nudity for the price they pay, investing in this is like throwing money in the trash, photos or videos like the one he shows on his private account, we already see them for free on his Instagram for example, there is nothing new on his onlyfans that deserves to remain subscribed, if he is straight and has no desire to have sex with another guy , ok but he can try findom, muscle worship among other things that millions of other straight guys do on their onlyfans with male partners and earn a fortune off of it, he has great potential but he doesn't even try to be versatile
Findom? Can anyone imagine Hayden, a literal golden retriever puppy in human form, engaging in that…weird thing…?

If he made an account on Onlyfans with the promise of no nudity, it's already starting to go wrong, because he has a group of subscribers who want to see much more than semi-nudity for the price they pay
Onlyfans does not equal getting whatever content you want/expect just for subscribing. Onlyfans equals subscribing for the content being provided. (Not directly targeted to you samuel) People that believe they're deserving of anything other than what is being provided is what is wrong.. Hayden starting off by saying he's not going fully nude is 100% the correct way to inform his subscribers of what Not to expect from him. People that still subscribe expecting the full frontal nudity, who then leave negative comments about his content for not receiving it, need professional help with their executive functioning.

There's a huge difference between being disappointed, unsubbing, and leaving a review of the content versus being downright hurtful and predatory because of their own lack of humanity.

Findom? Can anyone imagine Hayden, a literal golden retriever puppy in human form, engaging in that…weird thing…?
I also think it's strange but it's quite popular among these 'super macho straight' content creators out there that's why I suggest it but looking closely at it, I see that this is too straight and disgusting even for Hayden, it doesn't really suit him, you're right lol

Onlyfans does not equal getting whatever content you want/expect just for subscribing. Onlyfans equals subscribing for the content being provided. (Not directly targeted to you samuel) People that believe they're deserving of anything other than what is being provided is what is wrong.. Hayden starting off by saying he's not going fully nude is 100% the correct way to inform his subscribers of what Not to expect from him. People that still subscribe expecting the full frontal nudity, who then leave negative comments about his content for not receiving it, need professional help with their executive functioning.

There's a huge difference between being disappointed, unsubbing, and leaving a review of the content versus being downright hurtful and predatory because of their own lack of humanity.
You are right and wrong at the same time, if you really need money and it's not a little and you choose to make an account with that reason then you are willing to break barriers after all if it doesn't have other gains behind it and depends solely on that, this is the only opportunity and he shouldn't miss it, right? Now if he has another job that we don't know about which I at least believe in, then I understand well and I even think that he is doing this just for fun, just like many successful millionaire artists who have joined this 'fashion', no because he needs it but as a hobby maybe, I don't judge him but he could be more connected with his subscribers as some said he doesn't even respond to dms.

Yeah, definitely don’t Sub until he actually delivers. He wants to live off his body but not willing to sell it, then F him.
He’s just skinny right now too. He’s lost his muscle and definition.

He’s just skinny right now too. He’s lost his muscle and definition.
Do you think that? For me, he hasn't changed at all, it's the opposite, he's even hotter now than before, maybe it's because he's now in Florida and he's still adapting to the place and hasn't found time to work out yet, just a theory

Do you think that? For me, he hasn't changed at all, it's the opposite, he's even hotter now than before, maybe it's because he's now in Florida and he's still adapting to the place and hasn't found time to work out yet, just a theory
Not sure but the pic he posted in his blue boxer briefs yesterday show zero definition in his legs and his abs are not as defined.

Not sure but the pic he posted in his blue boxer briefs yesterday show zero definition in his legs and his abs are not as defined.
I haven't seen it yet but it surprises me that a guy where 99% of his content on social media is about gym and bodybuilding is going through this now, clearly he doesn't drink or smoke, he eats healthy, I don't understand...

Reactions: Titangzaldivar
I am a simple man. Hayden is both incredibly hot and also seemingly a very chill guy. He's still very fit and muscular. The stuff he shows on Instagram satisfies all my requirements. Beyond that, I really don't care.