Hayden Greene

and rice and bread have high levels of carbs.
you know the most companies,removed all the good beneficial things in foods nowadays? the items look and taste the part in grocieries stores but most the stuff is loaded in preservatives

If anybody's thinking about subbing to his OF, don't bother - he doesn't respond to messages, the most we get to see is him in underwear (which he posts on Insta anyway), and any good stuff has already been posted here

Save your money :)
Thanks! Won’t sign up.

Reactions: Titangzaldivar
I mean, his OF has a lot of content…BUT. You need to understand that there’s no nudes. The most you’ll see is the top half of his (rather cute) ass, and the base of his cock. If that kind of thing interests you, I’d say it’s definitely worth a sub for a month. I wouldn't leave auto-renew on.

He has also shown peeps of his balls on 1-2 occasions, but still not the entire dick. People have been saying for like the past 1.5 years that he would gradually move from showing the base of his cock to the entire thing and that has yet to happen. It won’t happen.

The pics on OF also tend to reveal a little more through the underwear than they do on insta . There's quite a few where you can clearly see the head, and a couple where he's obviously hard, and can make out some detail. And a couple vids where he flexes his dick and you can see it move around.

I used to subscribe and do every so often for a month or two. It's been a while though.

The pics on OF also tend to reveal a little more through the underwear than they do on insta . There's quite a few where you can clearly see the head, and a couple where he's obviously hard, and can make out some detail. And a couple vids where he flexes his dick and you can see it move around.

I used to subscribe and do every so often for a month or two. It's been a while though.
Been there done that. It’s just him making you a simp.