Hayes Grier

The emoji pics are def him but the ones on page 71 on the original thread are of him, proven. The sheets, mole, happy trail, blanket, other things all match. Some of those photos have his face and are obvious it’s the same room/bed
Lol ok if you say so.

Reactions: 1540562
Lol ok if you say so.
I do, you have your opinion I have mine, I respect you for it, I just remember that was debated heavily, the blanket matched, the mall matched, Abbey Trail matched, and one of them the bellybutton was practically identical, the sheets matched, and the photos with his face, with the sheets in them, matched perfectly,

I do, you have your opinion I have mine, I respect you for it, I just remember that was debated heavily, the blanket matched, the mall matched, Abbey Trail matched, and one of them the bellybutton was practically identical, the sheets matched, and the photos with his face, with the sheets in them, matched perfectly,
*mole

I don't don't know if it's him or not him and neither do you. You believe it's him which is fine.

I don't don't know if it's him or not him and neither do you. You believe it's him which is fine.
Exactly my point, I believe it, you don’t, you have a right not to, I have a right to, I don’t think it matters either way, we at least agree the bathroom emoji ones are real, hopefully those will come out one day

I may not know 100% definitively, you’re right, but I am 99.9% sure. If they are fakes, which I don’t think they are, they are incredibly realistic believable ones

Reactions: jakecutbushes
Did anyone record the video he posted on his story today, for some reason he deleted it, I saw it but didn’t save it

It was almost like a dance, but not exactly a TickTock, he was wearing black shorts and a tie-dye blue hoodie, maybe 10 seconds. I should have recorded it when I saw it, it wasn’t too hot but you definitely saw some good booty action
That was supposed to be TikTok, stupid spellcheck lol

It was almost like a dance, but not exactly a TickTock, he was wearing black shorts and a tie-dye blue hoodie, maybe 10 seconds. I should have recorded it when I saw it, it wasn’t too hot but you definitely saw some good booty action
I didn't see it. I looked on his fan instas and nobody has posted it so far.