Hayes Grier

Honestly no judgement, truly curious, what is it about feet that gets people off? No hate, all love <3

I don't doubt your good faith, but that type of question is as futile as a straight person asking a gay one "what is it about guys that gets you off?" Sexual desire isn't rational or selectable. As Roger Ebert said, you can't argue with an erection.

Honestly no judgement, truly curious, what is it about feet that gets people off? No hate, all love <3
Thanks for asking in a nice way! For me, it's rarely the foot itself and more about the dynamics / power play. Like with a straight guy, its easier to fantasize him being a dom/master letting me "only suck his toes" cuz that way I feel less icky about it also hot idea wise to be serving someone. Most feet are disgusting to me, then there are some feet I look at (Cameron Dallas) and I think ok maybe I do like feet. So yeah... it works that way I suppose

Thanks for asking in a nice way! For me, it's rarely the foot itself and more about the dynamics / power play. Like with a straight guy, its easier to fantasize him being a dom/master letting me "only suck his toes" cuz that way I feel less icky about it also hot idea wise to be serving someone. Most feet are disgusting to me, then there are some feet I look at (Cameron Dallas) and I think ok maybe I do like feet. So yeah... it works that way I suppose
Cool cool I can understand that :)

I don't doubt your good faith, but that type of question is as futile as a straight person asking a gay one "what is it about guys that gets you off?" Sexual desire isn't rational or selectable. As Roger Ebert said, you can't argue with an erection.
Not trying to diminish it at all! Just something I don't understand. Would never kink shame someone, as long as it's consensual. I get your reasoning though, I love a fat ass on a guy and it's just cause.... I like a fat ass on a guy haha simple as that. Which was part of my question I guess, if a foot fetish was just as simple as that then it's as simple as that. Purely a question :)