I never said it was true and I never said it was happening, honestly I don’t think it will happen, I just think it’s a possibility. No one said he has a desire to show his naked body, but it is undeniable that he likes to show off and if people want to pay him to show up a little more, I think he would consider it. Testing the waters because showing off on Instagram and showing off Waymore on a paid app that is borderline porn is crossing a line and is much different than Instagram, what if his family would have issues with that or something, who knows. I don’t think that’s a decision someone just makes right away, some people may some people may not, I think he even said on a twitch live stream something about his dad. I don’t really remember. And what I meant about his legal problems was if you remember he went completely silent during that so obviously he’s not going to start an only fans while getting a lawyer to defend him in a criminal case. That would be stupid. I I don’t think he will do it but I think there’s a chance because he’s got to pay the bills somehow and he hasn’t been working much lately and that would be easy money. He’s hot and he knows that we know he’s hot. There’s so many people jumping down peoples throats on this site, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, at the end of the day it’s nice to think about him starting one, whether he will or not. What I find really funny is if he does, which I know is a big if, all the people who said it will never happen will look pretty silly.