Help With Pain During Anal

D

deleted817718

You should do what my wife does to never have any pain from anal sex. It works perfectly and she has never had a painful anal experience even once since she started doing this.
Sit your man down, make sure he is listening to you, and say “I don’t enjoy anal sex. I don’t like anal sex and I don’t do anal sex”. Just make sure it’s clear to him that it isn’t an option he has or can talk you into!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
American Bombshell Rockeye Gun Metal on literotica

CNVNAL-47544_21450635042.jpg

Stretch yourself with a toy similar this before anal sex.

You can't tell me that is not a traffic cone from a Hellraiser movie.

D

deleted15329811

From a gay man: buy an anal trainer kit they are a set of graduated butt plugs start off small use it for a while and move up when you think you are ready! If you are experiencing bleeding you may have gotten a fissure this will take time to heal and anal shouldn't really be done during healing. Fiber supplements are your friend benefiber especially or the walmart equivalent not metamucil because it is more a laxative. Preparation H can help alleviate soreness I alternate between the regular and the lidocane, and warm sitz baths or spraying your butt with warm water from the shower head. Tickling the hole and rimming before he sticks it in can be helpful. Also exploring and training yourself on your own without him can help. The 2 most important things are TIME & LOTS OF IT! And LUBE & LOTS OF IT! Silicone lube is great for anal but be warned lay a double layer of bath towels down as silicone can ruin the sheets! Also going and getting a special anal lube is a good idea as they are thicker and more cushioned! Happy humpin!

Reactions: Ohiojohn