Henry Cavill

:kissing_heart:
18269479.jpg

2k11rex

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i think it was so unfair that in Justice League Zack Snyder didnt have Henry Cavill come out in his underwear when he is brought alive....i mean seeing him in black underwear with those meaty thighs and a big butt would have made everyone crazy regardless if the movie was bad...everyone would have flocked to theatres to see that..LOL....and its not like there isnt any male nudity in his movies....just look at 300 and watchmen and even BvS had Batfleck's ass....i hope he makes his version in 2021 a little more homoerotic...

Volumen

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i think it was so unfair that in Justice League Zack Snyder didnt have Henry Cavill come out in his underwear when he is brought alive....i mean seeing him in black underwear with those meaty thighs and a big butt would have made everyone crazy regardless if the movie was bad...everyone would have flocked to theatres to see that..LOL....and its not like there isnt any male nudity in his movies....just look at 300 and watchmen and even BvS had Batfleck's ass....i hope he makes his version in 2021 a little more homoerotic...

Going off of Snyder’s filmography, I’ll be shocked if there isn’t more muscle worship of Batfleck, Cavill, Momoa, Fisher and potentially others in his upcoming director’s cut. It’s gonna be like 4-5 hours on HBO after all. Fingers crossed Snyder goes wild and gets their dicks out for extended frontals a la Doctor Manhattan.