Henry Cavill

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media
As good as reason as any but to bear in mind its creative license with historical facts ,hunky Henry VIII being number one :yum
oh I’m sure. i remember buying the first season cheap back when it was first released, got it solely for Henry. been lusting after him long before man of steel. i don’t even expect to like it but if i do well hey that’s just a plus. i didn’t watch the episodes, just certain scenes he was in hehe. was he in all 4 seasons?

petedrumm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As good as reason as any but to bear in mind its creative license with historical facts ,hunky Henry VIII being number one :yum
To be fair Henry used to be quite a charmer in his youth, it was only when he injured his leg that he let himself go

Lady Frost OBE

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To be fair Henry used to be quite a charmer in his youth, it was only when he injured his leg that he let himself go

That is true but Jonathan Rhys Meyers playing ginger Henry was the one that made me laugh.

Anron

Worshipped Member
Media
i’ve seen images of him in the past where he was smoking. it was like some festival or fare, from around 2015 or something. is he a smoker still? i don’t understand how if you’re playing the man of steel you are a smoker. it’s almost counter productive. smoking is a turn off. but that’s just me.

Reactions: Thatguy8

Taltos

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i’ve seen images of him in the past where he was smoking. it was like some festival or fare, from around 2015 or something. is he a smoker still? i don’t understand how if you’re playing the man of steel you are a smoker. it’s almost counter productive. smoking is a turn off. but that’s just me.
heavy smoker

Taltos

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Actually, I don't know, but Chris Evans is a heavy smoker :-(