Henry Cavill

I just finished watching Man of Steel.
Not bad. Like I said before, long, but not bad anyway. I have to admit he looked really really hot. It makes me wish Henry we're the alpha male in real life. The character does induce sex fantasies more than previously.

One thing I noticed is that it looks like they toned down the heterosexual attraction/romance. In previous movies Louise and Superman's mutual attraction was made clear and exalted, but in this one I felt it was evidently toned down. Just a hint at their mutual attraction, but nothing beyond that.
If so, is there a reason why?
I would jump into it and speculate it was perhaps to make Superman more accesible as a fantasy for gay men, but that's just me.

Also, I found an article in my language and I'm trying to find it in English with no success. The highlight says that Henry said that the first time he put on the Superman suit he felt gay himself. Did he actually say that back then?

Like I said before, long, but not bad anyway.
it’s 2 and a half hours. its a superhero origin story, that is not long. Batman v Superman is 3 hours and Zack Snyder’s Justice League is going to be 4. anything under 2 hours (cough, Josstice league) is rushed and allows no time for character development, plot progression or pacing.

One thing I noticed is that it looks like they toned down the heterosexual attraction/romance. In previous movies Louise and Superman's mutual attraction was made clear and exalted, but in this one I felt it was evidently toned down. Just a hint at their mutual attraction, but nothing beyond that.
If so, is there a reason why?
I would jump into it and speculate it was perhaps to make Superman more accesible as a fantasy for gay men, but that's just me.
because this is 2013 and not 1978. it’s so cliché so for the 2 leads to instantly be attracted to each other. It would’ve felt forced. Clark and Lois need to get to know each other.

Also, I found an article in my language and I'm trying to find it in English with no success. The highlight says that Henry said that the first time he put on the Superman suit he felt gay himself. Did he actually say that back then?
LOL no

Does anyone else feel a smidge guilty when they lust after Henry? It’s like the innocent dorkiness (that’s adorable. Adorkable if you will) that makes me like awwww

Well...for a fraction of a second, we did get a glimpse of 1/3 of his butt cheek :joy::joy::sob:

View attachment 26789651

Sorry to ruin the fantasy, but that's not his butt. More like his right triceps.

Someone shared a brightened screenshot here of him getting out of the tub not long after the show premiered, and he's wearing full-on boxer briefs in this scene. You can almost make out their outline on his leg even without turning up the brightness.