Henry Cavill

Well...for a fraction of a second, we did get a glimpse of 1/3 of his butt cheek :joy::joy::sob:

View attachment 26789651
gtfo and stop teasing, you horse’s ass
:emoji_middle_finger::joy:

like why couldn’t he and Yennefer just fuck until daybreak like savages and satisfy everyone :sob:

I didn’t make it past the third episode. the confusing plot plus the lack of nudity just sucked the Christmas spirit right out of me. It was a year ago this time. i remember waking up the day it released and i came straight here for a nudity report and was utterly gutted. i have zero nudity expectations for season 2 (lemme correct that: i have zero male nudity expectations for season 2) but at least it will be a more straightforward storyline and it won’t take until the last episode to make sense LOL
The fractured telling of three storylines did make it a little challenging for sure, but I still got it (probably because I have three inner monologues going on at once. ALWAYS “don’t forget the coffee”) if you haven’t, try a second run through and it’s so much smoother.

gtfo and stop teasing, you horse’s ass
:emoji_middle_finger::joy:

like why couldn’t he and Yennefer just fuck until daybreak like savages and satisfy everyone :sob:
Right?! I’ve never know Netflix to be very Puritan anyway

Reactions: Braxiatels
The fractured telling of three storylines did make it a little challenging for sure, but I still got it (probably because I have three inner monologues going on at once. ALWAYS “don’t forget the coffee”) if you haven’t, try a second run through and it’s so much smoother.
oh i absolutely will especially since i now know that geralt, yennefer and ciri are in three god damn timelines right up until the end lol. i adore Henry, i will watch anything hes in. thats why i watched Enola Holmes. like it wasn't great and yeah kinda kiddie-ish but he was a total snack as Sherlock Holmes and I hope it opens more doors for him in the future. when we have a release date for season 2 and it draws near is when ill restart season 1. hopefully they've published "the witcher for dummies" by then

Weirdly I find him more delicious with a tight T-shirt rather than without one.

There's an degree of modesty which is so attractive, even though you know he knows everyone is staring at his enormous chest.

...and weirdly, I find your pic more delicious without underwear as it is:)

Reactions: vex4
I wonder if he has done his tree yet oh and happy holidays/merry Christmas to all of you
he should have a lady over to help him out with it. hope he posts a pic, I am dying to know what Henry Cavill’s Christmas tree looks like

he should have a lady over to help him out with it. hope he posts a pic, I am dying to know what Henry Cavill’s Christmas tree looks like
I am guessing bushy with big baubles ;)

I can see it now, dressed in a crushed velvet smoking jacket and captains cap ala Hugh Hefner, playing cyberpunk, while a buxom woman in a maids outfit decks the halls while Kal sleeps in the cooler part of the room

Reactions: Anron
is anyone else like attracted like to his name? i know that sounds weird but like even his name is hot. like all the hot guys have hot guy names? henry cavill, chris evans, zac efron, harry styles, michael b jordan ... is that weird?

is anyone else like attracted like to his name? i know that sounds weird but like even his name is hot. like all the hot guys have hot guy names? henry cavill, chris evans, zac efron, harry styles, michael b jordan ... is that weird?

Not weird in the least!
Imagining moaning, "H-Hen-Henryyy..."

tumblr_inline_pgnshlFQ2t1vs6pna_400.gif