Henry Cavill

Screenshot_20240510-165801_X.png

David: Dude, stop poking me with your dick, it's not even that big, even with the added codpiece.
Henry: (child-like voice) oh yeah, well you know what, at least Zack Snyder is better looking than James Gunn, so it's less gross to suck his dick, unlike you and your director.
David: Dude, I never suck James Gunn!
Henry: WHATTT?!!! They told me it's tradition for every new Superman to suck their director on the first shooting day. A tradition started by Bryan Singer.
David: eww no, you've been duped lol.

View attachment 133020021

David: Dude, stop poking me with your dick, it's not even that big, even with the added codpiece.
Henry: (child-like voice) oh yeah, well you know what, at least Zack Snyder is better looking than James Gunn, so it's less gross to suck his dick, unlike you and your director.
Henry: WHATTT?!!! They told me it's tradition for every new Superman to suck their director on the first shooting day. A tradition started by Bryan Singer.
"Im going to show You who is the real Superman..
"

View attachment 133020021

I have such dirty things in my mind now...

I am NOT okay.

I miss his slutty WeHo club hopping era.

25131a3a21b2f24299bce8186f074293.jpg