Henry Cavill

shebysheree

Superior Member
Media
Does anyone know the story of these pictures lol. He was 19 and just coming off of The Count of Monte Cristo but what the hell is this for? What magazine, what was he promoting, who told him to put his hands down his pants, why is he lying down next to the toilet, so many questions

tumblr_o3yx7oYNp51v9vw86o2_540.jpg

tumblr_o3yx7oYNp51v9vw86o1_540.jpg

Chickenlips

Cherished Member
Media
I never noticed he has heterochromia in one eye. Then again. I never noticed his eyes were blue until I was fucking around with AI and wondering why he looked odd.
I never noticed that either until these photos. Mind you, his bulge is usually in other photos so I'm looking at that not his face

trajanovero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OMFG yeeeeeeees I never noticed he have heterochromia!! Wow!! He really surprises us with one blue eye and the other featuring a small brown spot, adding to his unique charm. I have the same condition in one of my eyes!! Sweet!! I so Glad to know it that right now!! That's make me love him more!! Our beloved muscle emperor Henry papi Cavill, king of our gay fantasies and wild dreams , super nerdy and geek, admired by straights men, kids and women, drive crazy to us the Gay people!! Look into his beautiful eyes is like to enter to another dimension world