Hey All! Deaf Guy From The Netherlands...

AlternativeJ

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been a longtime lurker here. One time I decided to join a Zoom virtual circle jerk call EU on a whim, thinking it would be a novelty, nothing really important to watch, but daaamn, it was so hot.

My body weight has been up and down. It was already on a downward trend before the pandemic started. Went to a kinda lonely place in the mind especially in the end of 2020 but since January something got into me and I started baking things and in my opinion, they are sublime adding a boost to my ego. Just after that, I also started walking 8 KM each day since February 17th and I've walked around 600KM, 800K steps and lost like 11kg/24lbs since then. I plan to keep doing this until the end of June and after that, idk.

All the attention I got on Zoom call for my ass also added a healty boost to my ego, so I can thank you all for that. That made me to join this forum actively.

Also pardon me if my grammar isn't that well adjusted since this is basically my third language.

If y'all got questions or something, ask me anything. Also for the hunter, I have some nudes left here and there. Happy hunting dudes and girls.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been a longtime lurker here. One time I decided to join a Zoom virtual circle jerk call EU on a whim, thinking it would be a novelty, nothing really important to watch, but daaamn, it was so hot.

My body weight has been up and down. It was already on a downward trend before the pandemic started. Went to a kinda lonely place in the mind especially in the end of 2020 but since January something got into me and I started baking things and in my opinion, they are sublime adding a boost to my ego. Just after that, I also started walking 8 KM each day since February 17th and I've walked around 600KM, 800K steps and lost like 11kg/24lbs since then. I plan to keep doing this until the end of June and after that, idk.

All the attention I got on Zoom call for my ass also added a healty boost to my ego, so I can thank you all for that. That made me to join this forum actively.

Also pardon me if my grammar isn't that well adjusted since this is basically my third language.

If y'all got questions or something, ask me anything. Also for the hunter, I have some nudes left here and there. Happy hunting dudes and girls.
We're glad you're on here with us. Dutch guys rock this joint!

Reactions: dreamer20

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
Terms of Service and Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've been a longtime lurker here... Also pardon me if my grammar isn't that well adjusted since this is basically my third language...If y'all got questions or something, ask me anything.

Your grammar is excellent AlternativeJ. Even if it wasn't our friendly helpful members wouldn't give you a hard time over it - as even they could make mistakes too. Welcome to lpsg!:innocent:

AlternativeJ

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice to see you posting! Keep it up! Congrats on the weight-loss challenge.....that can be so difficult...

Have fun on Zoom!

Funnily enough the weight loss challenge came as a surprise. Basically I was a couch potato before. That mixed in with my highly active activities would balance it. During the pandemic, the activities were all cancelled. Since early february I felt a weird sensation in my legs that wouldn't go away. So i walked, they disappeared right after but the next morning, they returned. So i walked for a week or two until they really disappeared. By then, I got used to the walking and kept walking. Walking is an easy way to lose weight tbh. Now I'm so far ahead that I feel guilty whenever I want to stay in 1 day, and then I go to walk anyway.

french_toast

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well we've met before, and you've obviously been here a while, but a warm welcome nonetheless! :emoji_wave:
It's fun to know that last night's zoom call is what sparked your interest in being more active on the site. I hope you'll find fun interactions and good times on the forums. :)

Reactions: Gj816

AlternativeJ

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well we've met before, and you've obviously been here a while, but a warm welcome nonetheless! :emoji_wave:
It's fun to know that last night's zoom call is what sparked your interest in being more active on the site. I hope you'll find fun interactions and good times on the forums. :)

basically i’m a sucker for an array of dicks, right?

AlternativeJ

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your grammar is excellent AlternativeJ. Even if it wasn't our friendly helpful members wouldn't give you a hard time over it - as even they could make mistakes too. Welcome to lpsg!:innocent:

Thanks. Still feel I need to explain that this is my third language. It sometimes confuses me too as in which a sentence is build up. Seldom I use a Dutch context grammar with English words, very "Dunglish" lol. Only when I read back, I catch myself typing stuff like that.