Hey All! Deaf Guy From The Netherlands...

AlternativeJ

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been a longtime lurker here. One time I decided to join a Zoom virtual circle jerk call EU on a whim, thinking it would be a novelty, nothing really important to watch, but daaamn, it was so hot.

My body weight has been up and down. It was already on a downward trend before the pandemic started. Went to a kinda lonely place in the mind especially in the end of 2020 but since January something got into me and I started baking things and in my opinion, they are sublime adding a boost to my ego. Just after that, I also started walking 8 KM each day since February 17th and I've walked around 600KM, 800K steps and lost like 11kg/24lbs since then. I plan to keep doing this until the end of June and after that, idk.

All the attention I got on Zoom call for my ass also added a healty boost to my ego, so I can thank you all for that. That made me to join this forum actively.

Also pardon me if my grammar isn't that well adjusted since this is basically my third language.

If y'all got questions or something, ask me anything. Also for the hunter, I have some nudes left here and there. Happy hunting dudes and girls.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've been a longtime lurker here... Also pardon me if my grammar isn't that well adjusted since this is basically my third language...If y'all got questions or something, ask me anything.

Your grammar is excellent AlternativeJ. Even if it wasn't our friendly helpful members wouldn't give you a hard time over it - as even they could make mistakes too. Welcome to lpsg!:innocent:

AlternativeJ

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nice to see you posting! Keep it up! Congrats on the weight-loss challenge.....that can be so difficult...

Have fun on Zoom!

Funnily enough the weight loss challenge came as a surprise. Basically I was a couch potato before. That mixed in with my highly active activities would balance it. During the pandemic, the activities were all cancelled. Since early february I felt a weird sensation in my legs that wouldn't go away. So i walked, they disappeared right after but the next morning, they returned. So i walked for a week or two until they really disappeared. By then, I got used to the walking and kept walking. Walking is an easy way to lose weight tbh. Now I'm so far ahead that I feel guilty whenever I want to stay in 1 day, and then I go to walk anyway.

AlternativeJ

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

AlternativeJ

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome. So what are you baking? There is a forum blog where we share picture of food we make . Check it out.

Where? Do you have a link? I bake cookies. I mastered sugar cookies, lemon cookies and chocolate cookies.

Aelever

Loved Member
Media
Welcome to the forums :) Always nice to see people who get a confidence boost from people's comments online. I feel like it's usually the opposite, so it's always good to see positive things coming from them instead.

AlternativeJ

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome to the forums :) Always nice to see people who get a confidence boost from people's comments online. I feel like it's usually the opposite, so it's always good to see positive things coming from them instead.

It's more like that I feel that my daily goal is paying off. Today is my 75th day of 8 KM daily walk. So more positive comments will keep me going.

Before you know it, I will have a total body transformation when the clubs reopen. Funnily enough, this pandemic did more good health wise for me.

Lookinginconshy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's more like that I feel that my daily goal is paying off. Today is my 75th day of 8 KM daily walk. So more positive comments will keep me going.

Before you know it, I will have a total body transformation when the clubs reopen. Funnily enough, this pandemic did more good health wise for me.
Show us progress pics

S

simonsimonsimon

I remember you from the chat!! Such a nice person!

Welcome!

I would love to talk to you about how to make video chats more accessible. Hit me up. :)