Hispanic Men Have Big Dicks

What is your perception of Hispanic/Latin penis size?

• Small (5 inches and under)

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Average (5.5-6)

Votes: 145 35.1%
  • Big (6.5-7.5)

Votes: 206 49.9%
  • Hung (8+)

Votes: 56 13.6%

• Total voters
Interesting... guess most of Central and South America is really European?
The classic term for Latino means men from Spain and Portugal. The term has morphed into meaning Latin American and South American men who can be European but are most likely Mestozo (Native Indian and European mix).

Reactions: deleted1138933
The most hung men in Europe are from:
The Netherlands
France
Italy
Denmark
Sweden

The most hung South Americans are from:
Venezuela
Colombia
Bolivia
Ecuador
Argentina
Chili

Four of the Latin American countries are Mestizo (Native and Caucasian mix) and the other two are made up of men from European ancestry.

The classic term for Latino means men from Spain and Portugal. The term has morphed into meaning Latin American and South American men who can be European but are most likely Mestozo (Native Indian and European mix).

Yes, Latin also Italian, Romanian, French, etc. In America, mostly Native with admixtures

Reactions: Mount Phalic
My “perception” is what science tells me: there are no ethnic/racial differences in penis size. When something credible contradicting that opinion surfaces, I will certainly alter my opinion. Rather shocking that these threads continue to be permitted.

My “perception” is what science tells me: there are no ethnic/racial differences in penis size. When something credible contradicting that opinion surfaces, I will certainly alter my opinion. Rather shocking that these threads continue to be permitted.
ARE YOU SERIOUS? You don't think that a discussion about penis sizes should be allowed here? You find it shocking? And you would stop it? DICTATOR!!

Reactions: Mount Phalic
ARE YOU SERIOUS? You don't think that a discussion about penis sizes should be allowed here? You find it shocking? And you would stop it? DICTATOR!!
I don’t think blind, baseless generalizations based on myth and not science should be allowed. That’s what I believe. If you can dig up legitimate scientific material suggesting such stances, then we can have a discussion. Until then, all it remains is ignorant babble.

I have. Lol

Damn bro! Lol

I had this Colombian cat one time, he had a beautiful body, nice arms, abs you could iron a shirt on, but when I took his pants off it looked like a uncut pinky lol.

My only disappointment with a Latino man.

Reactions: ukanubatrust
Damn bro! Lol

I had this Colombian cat one time, he had a beautiful body, nice arms, abs you could iron a shirt on, but when I took his pants off it looked like a uncut pinky lol.

My only disappointment with a Latino man.
Lol.

Reactions: WhoIsThisOne
I am in an interesting place here. I am a Hispanic who has dated Hispanics, Whites and Asians.

I think any wide generalization is stupid. I have met Hispanics who are small, I have met Whites who are VERY small. I have met asians who are average or above.

The largest penises I have seen? White and Hispanic
The smallest penises I have ever seen? White

I think if I were to make a generalization is that Hispanics tend to be slightly thicker. Compared to Asians and Hispanics, I think Whites are slightly thinner.

I also think that White guys do tend to have bigger testicles usually.

None of these generalizations are rules. There are always exceptions.

I think having an expectation based on this generalizations can be a bad thing.

Be in love with the person, not the stereotype or expectation. Be in love with the culture, not the penis.

There are definitely other things that are different between a white guy and a Latino other than the penis. ;) some of those are more critical for long term relationship satisfaction than how big a guys dong is.

I am in an interesting place here. I am a Hispanic who has dated Hispanics, Whites and Asians.

I think any wide generalization is stupid. I have met Hispanics who are small, I have met Whites who are VERY small. I have met asians who are average or above.

The largest penises I have seen? White and Hispanic
The smallest penises I have ever seen? White

I think if I were to make a generalization is that Hispanics tend to be slightly thicker. Compared to Asians and Hispanics, I think Whites are slightly thinner.

I also think that White guys do tend to have bigger testicles usually.

None of these generalizations are rules. There are always exceptions.

I think having an expectation based on this generalizations can be a bad thing.

Be in love with the person, not the stereotype or expectation. Be in love with the culture, not the penis.

There are definitely other things that are different between a white guy and a Latino other than the penis. ;) some of those are more critical for long term relationship satisfaction than how big a guys dong is.

But Hispanics and Latins are white

Mixing with Blacks was especially common in the Caribbean. In Central and South America mixing with native amerinidans was more common.

In Puerto Rico, where I am from, there is no such thing as White Latinos. All puertorricans have some admixture of African and Amerindian and Caribbean. Even the so called afrolatinos are only skin deep black.

No. They are not. We are mixed. Even if we look "white ", we all have some black and some native.

Yes, they are. They are of European abstract. Latins are the people of Rome and their diaspora. Hispanics are Latins specific to Hispania (what is today Spain and Portugal). Just because they migrate to another continent does not change who they are. If someone is identifying as Latin/Hispanic, they are identifying primarily abstract of white/European stock.

Yes, they are. They are of European abstract. Latins are the people of Rome and their diaspora. Hispanics are Latins specific to Hispania (what is today Spain and Portugal). Just because they migrate to another continent does not change who they are. If someone is identifying as Latin/Hispanic, they are identifying primarily abstract of white/European stock.

What are you talking about?

I am Hispanic and I do not identify primarily with people from the Iberian peninsula. What the term means to me is that I speak Spanish. That's all it is.

You have very little understanding of what the term means or how is it used in Central, South, and the Insular America's.

Here is some reading for you:

The Genetic Ancestry of African Americans, Latinos, and European Americans across the United States

Genetic makeup of Hispanic/Latino Americans influenced by Native American, European and African-American ancestries

The Difference Between Hispanic and Latino - Courageous Conversation

Reactions: MisterB