Hispanic Men Have Big Dicks

What is your perception of Hispanic/Latin penis size?

• Small (5 inches and under)

Votes: 6 1.5%
  • Average (5.5-6)

Votes: 145 35.1%
  • Big (6.5-7.5)

Votes: 206 49.9%
  • Hung (8+)

Votes: 56 13.6%

• Total voters
What are you talking about?

I am Hispanic and I do not identify primarily with people from the Iberian peninsula. What the term means to me is that I speak Spanish. That's all it is.

You have very little understanding of what the term means or how is it used in Central, South, and the Insular America's.

Here is some reading for you:

The Genetic Ancestry of African Americans, Latinos, and European Americans across the United States

Genetic makeup of Hispanic/Latino Americans influenced by Native American, European and African-American ancestries

The Difference Between Hispanic and Latino - Courageous Conversation

Speaking Spanish does not make someone Hispanic. If that were the case then all of my Armenian friends born in Soviet Armenia who came to L.A. and learned to speak Spanish fluently as good as any native speaker make them Hispanic? No. And my African American in-laws from Louisiana and Mississippi who also moved to L.A. and learned to speak Spanish fluently are Hispanic because they speak Spanish? No. Speaking Spanish dies not make someone Hispanic any more than speaking English make somebody Anglo. So is Denzel Washington, Lucy Liu, Oprah Winfrey, Jacky Chan Anglo because they speak English? No.

I am Mexican and lived there many years. Never did we identify ourselves or use the terms Latin/Hispanic to refer to us or identify as such. My cousins from Central America who lived and grew up there also never used them either to refer to themselves as such. Our parents, uncles on either side also never used those terms. Neither did our grand-parents never ever used that terminology. The only time it was ever rarely used was to refer to those people from Italy, France, Romania, etc., and those individuals who immigrated or ancestors immigrated from there.

The difference between Hispanic and Latin are that Latins refer to all the umbrella of Europeans of Latin descent, Hispanics are the Latins specifically of the region from Hispania (Spain and Portugal).

In regards to Hispanics and Latins, the usage in the US is very different than elsewhere. Race is bloody serious business in the US.

In regards to penile sizes, there's no scientific evidence of Hispanics having bigger or smaller penises than any other racial group of men.

I know some of you want or even need to have (insert race) to be bigger than (insert different race), but it's in no way suggested by science - on the contrary.

Speaking Spanish does not make someone Hispanic. If that were the case then all of my Armenian friends born in Soviet Armenia who came to L.A. from ages 7-15 and learned to speak Spanish fluently as good as any native speaker make them Hispanic? No. And my African American in-laws from Louisiana and Mississippi who also moved to L.A. and learned to speak Spanish fluently are Hispanic because they speak Spanish? No. Speaking Spanish dies not make someone Hispanic any more than speaking English make somebody Anglo. So is Denzel Washington, Lucy Liu, Oprah Winfrey, Jacky Chan Anglo because they speak English? No.

I am Mexican and lived there and went to school there my early years. Never did we identify ourselves or use the terms Latin/Hispanic to refer to us or identify as such. My cousins from Central America who lived and grew up there also never used them either to refer to themselves as such. Our parents, uncles on either side also never used those terms. Neither did our grand-parents never ever used that terminology. The only time it was ever rarely used was to refer to those people from Italy, France, Romania, etc., and those individuals who immigrated or ancestors immigrated from there.

The difference between Hispanic and Latin are that Latins refer to all the umbrella of Europeans of Latin descent, Hispanics are the Latins specifically of the region from Hispania (Spain and Portugal).

Hispanic = someone from a Spanish speaking country. Generally referring to someone who speaks Spanish as their native tongue.

Either way, you are wrong in how you define this term. The more widely accepted term is the one I used.

It depends on their mixes. Take Puerto Rico for instance, if genetics bases a person mostly of Spanish descent, they will tend to lean towards the white end of the spectrum. Most Puerto Ricans have Spanish, Taino Indian, and African in their mixes. I think it can be easily seen why their mixes and skin color vary so much.

Hispanic = someone from a Spanish speaking country. Generally referring to someone who speaks Spanish as their native tongue.

Either way, you are wrong in how you define this term. The more widely accepted term is the one I used.

so which is it? First you said Hispanic was someone who speaks Spanish. Now you are changing it to someone who comes from a Spanish speaking country, and then you say it is someone who speaks Spanish as a native language. So which one is it?

That would be like saying someone who speaks English and/or comes from an English speaking country is Anglo. So would Martin Luther King Jr., Wesley Snipes, Oprah Winfrey be Anglo? No.

So the millions of native speakers of Mixe, Zapotec, Otomi, Nahuatl, Purepecha, Quechua, Kiche, Canjobal, Arawak, etc., etc., etc (and may not speak Spanish) are Hispanic just because they were born in South America, Mexico, or Central America? No.

So African natives from Equatorial New Guinea who speak Spanish and where Spanish is the official language are Hispanic? No, they are Black, African. What about Africans who come from African countries who Speak Portuguese such as Angola, Lagos, or other countries in Africa who speak French such as Senegal, Cote d'Ivoire are Latin? No.

Widely accepted does not equal correct if the definition cannot be standardly applied under its terms.

Reactions: Ki_re478
In regards to Hispanics and Latins, the usage in the US is very different than elsewhere. Race is bloody serious business in the US.

In regards to penile sizes, there's no scientific evidence of Hispanics having bigger or smaller penises than any other racial group of men.

I know some of you want or even need to have (insert race) to be bigger than (insert different race), but it's in no way suggested by science - on the contrary.
It is absolutely depressing and pathetic that some people place their sense of individual self worth into these myths, and even more pathetic that they are casually believed without critical thinking challenging them for the most part.

so which is it? First you said Hispanic was someone who speaks Spanish. Now you are changing it to someone who comes from a Spanish speaking country, and then you say it is someone who speaks Spanish as a native language. So which one is it?

That would be like saying someone who speaks English and/or comes from an English speaking country is Anglo. So would Martin Luther King Jr., Wesley Snipes, Oprah Winfrey be Anglo? No.

So the millions of native speakers of Mixe, Zapotec, Otomi, Nahuatl, Purepecha, Quechua, Kiche, Canjobal, Arawak, etc., etc., etc (and may not speak Spanish) are Hispanic just because they were born in South America, Mexico, or Central America? No.

So African natives from Equatorial New Guinea who speak Spanish and where Spanish is the official language are Hispanic? No, they are Black, African. What about Africans who come from African countries who Speak Portuguese such as Angola, Lagos, or other countries in Africa who speak French such as Senegal, Cote d'Ivoire are Latin? No.

Widely accepted does not equal correct if the definition cannot be standardly applied under its terms.

I think when I said "Spanish speakers" it was pretty obvious but I had to ammendment the definition to make it dummy proof.

You are derailing this conversation with your redefinition of Hispanic. As a person born and raised in a Caribbean country who has been living here in the states for a long time I know what Hispanic person is understood to be.

Furthermore I presented scientific evidence to you that clearly shows that Hispanics, especially those from the Caribbean, have a mix of black, indigenous and European ancestry but you have conveniently ignore it.

You are delusional. I may be wrong but you remind me of a guy I once met at a bar in Washington. I told him, are you Mexican? And he denied. I was a bit drunk and 100% out of the line but I kept asking. He kept denying. After we had change topics, he went back and said to me that he was of Mexican ancestry but he denied because ppl were usually racist to him.

Mexican American nd other Hispanic Americans who are second generation, who loathe their own culture, deny their racial admixture and love claiming their White.

Delusional.

I am who I am. Hispanic. My mom is white as a paper, my dad is dark. My grandma had a lot of black and native amerinidan. Both grandfathers white and light colored eyes. I am as mixed as a mutt. Nothing is more offensive to me that someone telling me I am White because I look like it. I am Puertorrican and we are NOT white.

Reactions: seekbig13
I think when I said "Spanish speakers" it was pretty obvious but I had to ammendment the definition to make it dummy proof.

You are derailing this conversation with your redefinition of Hispanic. As a person born and raised in a Caribbean country who has been living here in the states for a long time I know what Hispanic person is understood to be.

Furthermore I presented scientific evidence to you that clearly shows that Hispanics, especially those from the Caribbean, have a mix of black, indigenous and European ancestry but you have conveniently ignore it.

You are delusional. I may be wrong but you remind me of a guy I once met at a bar in Washington. I told him, are you Mexican? And he denied. I was a bit drunk and 100% out of the line but I kept asking. He kept denying. After we had change topics, he went back and said to me that he was of Mexican ancestry but he denied because ppl were usually racist to him.

Mexican American nd other Hispanic Americans who are second generation, who loathe their own culture, deny their racial admixture and love claiming their White.

Delusional.

I am who I am. Hispanic. My mom is white as a paper, my dad is dark. My grandma had a lot of black and native amerinidan. Both grandfathers white and light colored eyes. I am as mixed as a mutt. Nothing is more offensive to me that someone telling me I am White because I look like it. I am Puertorrican and we are NOT white.

I am merely stating that by definition, the terminology is incorrect, since the definition does not fit when applied, and I have proven that.

You stated people who speak Spanish are Hispanic, and I disproved it. And I did not ignore anything. If someone is Black, then they are not if Hispanic origin, they are of African origin. Or if you are Native American then you are not of Hispanic origin, etc. Most people everywhere are mixed with something. However, most people identify with one race primary and/or ethnicity. If one identifies as Hispanic then one is identifying as of white/European stock.

How am I delusional, by being Mexican? How does being Mexican make anyone delusional? I am not second generation anything, I am proud of my culture and heritage, embrace my mix and do not loath anyone or anything for anything racial/ethnic. Just like clear definitions. I too am mixed, mostly American Native, with significant African, some Middle-Easten, bit Asian and White.

Reactions: Ki_re478