ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Good for you. I don’t.

Love how the little groupies follow each other around too, all from the politics forum.
I dare you to find the ONE post I've made in the Politics forum.

And what's with this attitude anyway? "Good for you." I didn't shit in your Cheerios.

And what's with this attitude anyway? "Good for you." I didn't shit in your Cheerios.
No more Mr Nice Guy? ;) I'm voting for you next time cos even if you are like a f*ing terminator, you seem to have a warm heart, maybe.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No more Mr Nice Guy? ;) I'm voting for you next time cos even if you are like a f*ing terminator, you seem to have a warm heart, maybe.
I have never been considered for a Nice Guy award. That would go against my north Jersey upbringing and bring shame on my family.

(In real life I'm ridiculously nice. I mean, fuck off!)

ShortsGuy321

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey Pot, meet Kettle!

Eating at you how the "nice group" will be here for a long long time. Well after your eventual trip back to banned camp. :party::sun:

You’re not “nice” though. You’re just in with all the mods so you’ll never get banned for behaviour that other people get banned for.

If you’re not hear to talk about the topic at hand, leave please.

Reactions: Joner

ShortsGuy321

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

I’m talking about all the groupies that follow each other around and miraculously find every comment they disagree with and like the replies/start fights to derail threads.

Always from the politics/women’s forums

BIGman#1

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In high school, I was having a friend sleep over. We slept in the same bed when suddenly he put his arm around me. I froze. Nothing came of it. He was the most beautifully musculed guy I have ever seen. I think he could tell I swung that way. Later the gym teacher told my mother not to let him stay over. I acted like nothing happened.

I have had several instances where men have come up behind me and pressed their erections into the small of my back.
One was at my business. A salesman came up behind me while I was talking to my sales girls and pressed up behind me. He then tickled my lower back with his finger. Of course he was handsome as hell. Nothing further happened.
I have had several salesmen make comments about other guys penis size and a couple of them who were traveling together asked me if I wanted to go with them to their next appointment in another city. I declined.

I was in college taking a practical in a science class and during the test, the Professor came up behind me while I was facing the lab table and pressed himself up against my backside. . There was plenty of room between the tables. No need to get that close. I did nothing.

I have had men shake my hand and tickle the palm of my hand. I later found out that was a come on.

These occured at a time when I was confused about my sexuality. Wish I had acted on them. These were hot guys.

Why did the gym teacher tell your mom that?

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You’re not “nice” though. You’re just in with all the mods so you’ll never get banned for behaviour that other people get banned for.

If you’re not hear to talk about the topic at hand, leave please.

Let's neither of us derail this thread any further. You want to talk about those selected as winners of the Contest? Great. Here's a link to the thread @Mr. LPSG started to do just that! Thanks!

https://www.lpsg.com/threads/lpsg-1st-contest-winners.958461/page-14

ShortsGuy321

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I’m talking about all the groupies that follow each other around and miraculously find every comment they disagree with and like the replies/start fights to derail threads.

Always from the politics/women’s forums
I don't read the political forum, so why did you post that in reply my post?

Is there a problem with people having common opinions or viewpoints? I still don't see the need for you to put an insulting characterization on this.

You seem to be finding a way to disrupt or derail nearly any thread to which you post, so why is it a problem if others do this?

Reactions: 693987 and MisterB

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You’re the one who brought it up. You mentioned “nicest” first and derailed this thread.

Mods please remove this dude.

Why should @Mister B be "removed"? Did you report his post?

I simply pointed out that men don't have a monopoly on being good friends. I wasn't rude, uncivil, or disrespectful.

You decided to be insulting and rude to me. That's what started this, so don't throw shit and then complain when it hits you in the face.

Reactions: 693987 and MisterB

ShortsGuy321

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This one time in college I was working late at the school pulling the usual all nighter.

I worked on the third floor most nights and some of my friends were working on the first floor. Well this one straight guy who was fit and everyone including myself found him attractive was there working with his best friend. Both were very attractive with nice muscles and each have there attractive qualities.

I would go down there for breaks and to talk or goof off. Well it had to been late in the night about 1 or 2 in the morning. Was doing my rounds seeing how everyone was doing.

They knew I was gay and I would always jokingly hit on them knowing that it would never lead anywhere. Always enjoyed doing that with my straight buds just to make them lighten up. Well anyways, that night the one attractive guy was working hard and looked really tense - so I of course offered a shoulder rub. I for whatever reason am magic with my hands or so I've been told. It doesn't turn me on that much because it makes me tired and relaxes me. But I must of rubbed him for a good solid 40 or so minutes. His friend got a little weirded out and left the room. But I got really into it rubbing from his shoulders to his neck back down to the small of his back. Going under his shirt to touch his skin and get a real good rub of his muscles. Reaching around to his big arms and when I did that my penis would press up against him just slightly. I did get a bit stiff but nothing to raise the alarm. It was very sensual.

It was the only time I thought he might of been interested in more but nothing happened after. He thanked me and we are still friends. I sometimes revisit that moment while jacking off tbh :)

Sometimes just a tease is better than the real thing ha.

Awesome mate

Honestly like you said, homoerotic situations are often much better than the real thing. It’s just the sexual tension that builds up.