Ryski13

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't think I feel too comfortable sharing pics for any of the guys I've played with. Theyre DL for a reason haha.
Didn't realize you could only edit within 5min of posting lmao. I could ask him to see if he's comfortable with me sharing a pic of him with some "friends" ;). Stay tuned lol.

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You know i got to say i still can't believe i had a hookup there. It's been a year and a half and i still can't believe it happened. The only downside is that the guy was on sniffies and after the hookup he deleted the chat almost immediately.
Was the hookup hot?

CastleNow

Experimental Member
Media
I was at WDW last month and there were lots of guys on Grindr looking for a hookup. A mix of married men, single guys, couples and cast members. I struggled to connect to Grindr in the parks so most of my hookups were at the resort.

First morning a cast member working at the resort messaged me and said he could visit my room. He sent me some pics and he was stunning. I’m vers/bottom and was in the mood to be fucked but he was a total bottom. His ass pics were so hot I didn’t want to say no so I invited him over. I glad I did as he was even hotter in person. Cute smile, hot body with a bubble butt.

We started kissing as soon as the room door closed. He took his shirt off and was on his knees sucking my cock within seconds. He knew how to please a guy with his mouth and I was scared I was going to blow my load too soon so I asked to see his ass. He got his ass out and it was even better in real life. He spread his cheeks and I tongue fucked his hole. I could have licked his hole for hours. He was truly stunning.

I ended up fucking him doggy. I loved feeling his bubble ass pressing up against me. We both came so hard.

He messaged me later in the week but we couldn’t find a time we were both free :(

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was at WDW last month and there were lots of guys on Grindr looking for a hookup. A mix of married men, single guys, couples and cast members. I struggled to connect to Grindr in the parks so most of my hookups were at the resort.

First morning a cast member working at the resort messaged me and said he could visit my room. He sent me some pics and he was stunning. I’m vers/bottom and was in the mood to be fucked but he was a total bottom. His ass pics were so hot I didn’t want to say no so I invited him over. I glad I did as he was even hotter in person. Cute smile, hot body with a bubble butt.

We started kissing as soon as the room door closed. He took his shirt off and was on his knees sucking my cock within seconds. He knew how to please a guy with his mouth and I was scared I was going to blow my load too soon so I asked to see his ass. He got his ass out and it was even better in real life. He spread his cheeks and I tongue fucked his hole. I could have licked his hole for hours. He was truly stunning.

I ended up fucking him doggy. I loved feeling his bubble ass pressing up against me. We both came so hard.

He messaged me later in the week but we couldn’t find a time we were both free :(
Very hot! Dreams really do come true!

Ryski13

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know i got to say i still can't believe i had a hookup there. It's been a year and a half and i still can't believe it happened. The only downside is that the guy was on sniffies and after the hookup he deleted the chat almost immediately.
That's how it usually is with Sniffs lol. Any more details you're willing to share?

dembones85

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was the hookup hot?
Yes it was if you check back a couple of pages from January 2023, you'll see my post. He was older than me, i believe he was 52 but really hot with the most vibrant blue eyes you ever did see. Average sized down there which is fine with me and a nice toned body. He was very eager to please and wanted to meet up again but i was busy the last 48 hours. When messaged him to thank him for the time we had together and to compliment him, its almost as if he was shy and deleted the chat a couple of hours later after i left the area