Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Then where was it filmed? I don’t know if many monorail systems that look like that.
CM parking lot at the Contemporary. It’s on the north side of the MK monorail next to the beam spur that goes backstage.

Either that or in the last row of the first section of the MK lot near the grass, across from the old STOLport.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inputpower1

VampiresLTD

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My best friend has been a cast member at WDW for the past 30 years. Back when he first started in the early 90’s, he came home from a long shift and immediately called me to tell me he had sex with two park guests, then proceeded to tell me the details.

Best friend worked, at the time, at the Polynesian and after work, instead of going home and fighting I-4 traffic, he decided to go for a walk by the lake. As he was walking by some guest rooms, he noticed this guy, in bed, masturbating. Most people think that the sheer curtain will block anything from outside view, but it doesn’t. My BF walked towards the patio to get a better look. After about a minute of watching this guy jack off, my friend made moved one of the chairs to get into a better viewing position but the chair made a bit of a noise and they guy looked outside. He quickly covered himself and walked towards the window to close the curtain, but my fiend asked him if he wanted a blowjob. The guy paused for a minute and opened the sliding glass door.

BF went inside and the guy told him to make it quick. My friend began to suck him and play with his balls. My friend told him that he wished he could fuck him, so the guy told him to pull his pants down and bend over. BF did as he was told and the guy entered him in one move and fucked BF for what he can only describe as seconds before the guy shot his load in my BF’s now hungrier hole.

The guy told BF to quickly leave. When BF stepped outside, there was a guy that had witnessed the whole thing and asked my BF if he could have a go at his hole. That was followed by a “I know a place we can go”. BF followed the guy behind some bushes. The guy told BF to pull down his pants and bend over. BF got a look at the guy’s nice dick and the guy pushed it in slowly. When he was in, the guy fucked my BF like a maniac, cuming adding a second load in my BF, pulling out quickly and thanking him as he walked away.

By the time BF finished telling me the story, I was getting ready to fuck him and go to his place and dump a 3rd load in him. Which I did.

Shag471

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My best friend has been a cast member at WDW for the past 30 years. Back when he first started in the early 90’s, he came home from a long shift and immediately called me to tell me he had sex with two park guests, then proceeded to tell me the details.

Best friend worked, at the time, at the Polynesian and after work, instead of going home and fighting I-4 traffic, he decided to go for a walk by the lake. As he was walking by some guest rooms, he noticed this guy, in bed, masturbating. Most people think that the sheer curtain will block anything from outside view, but it doesn’t. My BF walked towards the patio to get a better look. After about a minute of watching this guy jack off, my friend made moved one of the chairs to get into a better viewing position but the chair made a bit of a noise and they guy looked outside. He quickly covered himself and walked towards the window to close the curtain, but my fiend asked him if he wanted a blowjob. The guy paused for a minute and opened the sliding glass door.

BF went inside and the guy told him to make it quick. My friend began to suck him and play with his balls. My friend told him that he wished he could fuck him, so the guy told him to pull his pants down and bend over. BF did as he was told and the guy entered him in one move and fucked BF for what he can only describe as seconds before the guy shot his load in my BF’s now hungrier hole.

The guy told BF to quickly leave. When BF stepped outside, there was a guy that had witnessed the whole thing and asked my BF if he could have a go at his hole. That was followed by a “I know a place we can go”. BF followed the guy behind some bushes. The guy told BF to pull down his pants and bend over. BF got a look at the guy’s nice dick and the guy pushed it in slowly. When he was in, the guy fucked my BF like a maniac, cuming adding a second load in my BF, pulling out quickly and thanking him as he walked away.

By the time BF finished telling me the story, I was getting ready to fuck him and go to his place and dump a 3rd load in him. Which I did.
No offense, but this sounds a bit too fabricated.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No offense, but this sounds a bit too fabricated.
Believe it or not, it's actually not so far fetched. During my years at Disney (and this is pre-9/11) I watched Jungle skippers take female park guests out through the wardrobe area of the utilidors under the Magic Kingdom and out to their cars via the cast bus. Numerous sexual occurences took place in and around the Jungle Cruise (lots of places for privacy, including in the "rock rooms" that house mechanics for the African Veldt located indie the rocks of the African Veldt). I myself have had sex on the Haunted Mansion and in an area between the golf course and parking lot at Saratoga Springs. And that's not including guests having sex on attractions from Pirates of the Caribbean to Body Wars (may it rest in peace) to the back row in Captain EO. Both Pirates and Body Wars are camera monitored and we can see what you're doing in the boats from the comfort of the tower)...like the woman who gave her guy a blow job on the ride during fireworks when they were virtually the only ones on the ride. We assembled as many spare Pirates CM's as we could to applaud them as they pulled into Unload. She turned red and ran up the exit ramp. He got out of the boat wearing a "yeah, you know it was awesome" expression.

VampiresLTD

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Believe it or not, it's actually not so far fetched. During my years at Disney (and this is pre-9/11) I watched Jungle skippers take female park guests out through the wardrobe area of the utilidors under the Magic Kingdom and out to their cars via the cast bus. Numerous sexual occurences took place in and around the Jungle Cruise (lots of places for privacy, including in the "rock rooms" that house mechanics for the African Veldt located indie the rocks of the African Veldt). I myself have had sex on the Haunted Mansion and in an area between the golf course and parking lot at Saratoga Springs. And that's not including guests having sex on attractions from Pirates of the Caribbean to Body Wars (may it rest in peace) to the back row in Captain EO. Both Pirates and Body Wars are camera monitored and we can see what you're doing in the boats from the comfort of the tower)...like the woman who gave her guy a blow job on the ride during fireworks when they were virtually the only ones on the ride. We assembled as many spare Pirates CM's as we could to applaud them as they pulled into Unload. She turned red and ran up the exit ramp. He got out of the boat wearing a "yeah, you know it was awesome" expression.
Plus Tom Sawyer Island has some dark spots as well. Also TATC has some away bathrooms where I've witnessed some things, the Monorail as well as some areas inside of EPCOT that are hidden from the casual passer by. Trust me, I've had some quickies at Pleasure Island (Mannequins, 8-Traks and Adventurer's Club), not to mention a time at Disney Quest and a restroom in Virgin Mega Record Store. I was sad when I came back to Florida after being gone for years and found out lots of those places are gone, yet they still bring some great memories, and that Includes watching a guy with his girl at a man's restroom at the Boardwalk.

Reactions: Iowacutie17

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not WDW but I've hooked up with same-hotel guests

Business trips, so I had my own room. So my room.
Both guests
Generally it's closet-bi guys with their friends / family
Always one on one. I don't have the patience to set up a group and cross my fingers everyone shows up.
Am hoping one day to meet up with a MM couple though because I haven't been in a scenario where the other guys had great chemistry together.
pre covid i attended a lot of conferences as part of my job. after a wedding it is probably the second easiest setting to get laid

Zult

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
pre covid i attended a lot of conferences as part of my job. after a wedding it is probably the second easiest setting to get laid
Do you find them on apps? Are they mostly straight married guys who are down for some bro time?

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Plus Tom Sawyer Island has some dark spots as well. Also TATC has some away bathrooms where I've witnessed some things, the Monorail as well as some areas inside of EPCOT that are hidden from the casual passer by. Trust me, I've had some quickies at Pleasure Island (Mannequins, 8-Traks and Adventurer's Club), not to mention a time at Disney Quest and a restroom in Virgin Mega Record Store. I was sad when I came back to Florida after being gone for years and found out lots of those places are gone, yet they still bring some great memories, and that Includes watching a guy with his girl at a man's restroom at the Boardwalk.
Yes, the tunnel at Fort Sam Clemons is good for that as were the upper floors of Mannequins, especially on slow nights. I can now add a new one to my catalog of WDW sexual experiences. I'm just back from 6 days there. On Thursday, while my other half was on a morning conference call for work I was playing on the sniffies app. I got message by an 'anon' profile in the same resort i was in (to protect him I'm not going to say which one that was). He sent a pic and said he wanted to fuck and fist me. I went to his room only to discover it was a 'checked out' room and he was a housekeeping cast member. Over 20 minutes or so, I sucked his long slender cock before he fucked and then fisted me, finishing off by jerking off inside my ass. I've only had that happen one other time in my life and that was about 8 years ago at Biltmore Estate. The rest of my hookups on the trip were at other guys rooms at other resorts or at their place in town.

VampiresLTD

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, the tunnel at Fort Sam Clemons is good for that as were the upper floors of Mannequins, especially on slow nights. I can now add a new one to my catalog of WDW sexual experiences. I'm just back from 6 days there. On Thursday, while my other half was on a morning conference call for work I was playing on the sniffies app. I got message by an 'anon' profile in the same resort i was in (to protect him I'm not going to say which one that was). He sent a pic and said he wanted to fuck and fist me. I went to his room only to discover it was a 'checked out' room and he was a housekeeping cast member. Over 20 minutes or so, I sucked his long slender cock before he fucked and then fisted me, finishing off by jerking off inside my ass. I've only had that happen one other time in my life and that was about 8 years ago at Biltmore Estate. The rest of my hookups on the trip were at other guys rooms at other resorts or at their place in town.
I watched a straight couple fuck upstairs at Mannequins. They knew I was watching the entire time. When they were putting themselves together and I left to meet up my friends downstairs. On the dance floor, I saw the guy kissing another woman than the one he just fucked, As I came back around, he was standing there alone and no woman. When just before the midnight celebration, my friends and I went outside and I saw the guy standing alone. He saw me and smile and started to walk towards me. He leaned forward and asked me if I enjoyed the show and I said yes. He laughed and I said to him that I would love to suck his cock and clean it for him. He froze and you could tell he was thinking about it. I asked him if he was local and he said no and that he was there with some friends. I didn't push the subject and went Conga with my friends. When the Island closed, I was sitting with a friend by the exit towards Empress Lily. The guy was walking with some friends and he saw me he motioned for me to come to him. I stood up and he whispered in my ear -- am not gay, but the whole idea of you sucking my cock made me hard and I had to jack off another load off. I laughed and told him that I would be on the Island again the next day and he knew were to find me if he wanted to try it. Never saw him again, but the idea that he jacked off thinking of me sucking him off, got me through some lonely nights.

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just got back from WDW a few days ago. Found a couple online to more or less hang out with on the monorail bar crawl for some hours. Both guys were adorable, wearing Disney caps. By the third bar, we had exchanged real socials. Cap guy 1 (C1) starts a group chat with his boyfriend and me and says I‘m staring at our bartender. I respond that he’s hot. They both agree. We start getting raunchy on the chat, fantasizing about the bartender: probably has abs, how much body hair he has, his tight ass, then start thinking about his dick…4“ soft, 8” hard, probably cut, thick, veiny. We are laughing outwardly but getting off on our chat. We close down the bar, and I’m so hard. So I tell them that, and they admit the same. We have to leave, and my shirt is just long enough to hide my tented shorts. C1 says him too, but C2 says his can’t, so C1 gives him his backpack as we get off the chairs laughing. It’s late so everyone else has left the area. We sit in this nearby sofa and chair area. I message saying I have to rub one out before going to my resort. I say there’s a bathroom nearby. C2 seems into it with C1 somewhat hesitant. I say no pressure and to be clear, I can just stay on my side, but I would love to watch them jack off. So I go to the bathroom and wash my hands. The door opens and it’s both of them. I say it’s empty. C1 says they don’t do this type of thing, but C2 was interested, and C1 said he was horny from all our talk. I said let’s stick to the plan. C2 is not holding the backpack in front of him, showing his tented shorts. So hot. We go into the large stall, lock the door and show off our tents. We pull out our dicks and start tugging. We’re staring at each other with me in 1 corner and both of them next to each other some feet away. I want to moan badly but stifle it. C2 whispers something to C1 and all of a sudden drops down to suck C1’s dick. I am not going to last long, but I didn’t have to worry because soon C2 pulled off of C1’s dick, and C1 started to cum. C2 stood up, stroked his dick fast and in seconds he started to cum too. That’s all I needed, and I came also. We cleaned up ourselves and the floor, gave huge hugs, and took separate ubers.

colin20

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just got back from WDW a few days ago. Found a couple online to more or less hang out with on the monorail bar crawl for some hours. Both guys were adorable, wearing Disney caps. By the third bar, we had exchanged real socials. Cap guy 1 (C1) starts a group chat with his boyfriend and me and says I‘m staring at our bartender. I respond that he’s hot. They both agree. We start getting raunchy on the chat, fantasizing about the bartender: probably has abs, how much body hair he has, his tight ass, then start thinking about his dick…4“ soft, 8” hard, probably cut, thick, veiny. We are laughing outwardly but getting off on our chat. We close down the bar, and I’m so hard. So I tell them that, and they admit the same. We have to leave, and my shirt is just long enough to hide my tented shorts. C1 says him too, but C2 says his can’t, so C1 gives him his backpack as we get off the chairs laughing. It’s late so everyone else has left the area. We sit in this nearby sofa and chair area. I message saying I have to rub one out before going to my resort. I say there’s a bathroom nearby. C2 seems into it with C1 somewhat hesitant. I say no pressure and to be clear, I can just stay on my side, but I would love to watch them jack off. So I go to the bathroom and wash my hands. The door opens and it’s both of them. I say it’s empty. C1 says they don’t do this type of thing, but C2 was interested, and C1 said he was horny from all our talk. I said let’s stick to the plan. C2 is not holding the backpack in front of him, showing his tented shorts. So hot. We go into the large stall, lock the door and show off our tents. We pull out our dicks and start tugging. We’re staring at each other with me in 1 corner and both of them next to each other some feet away. I want to moan badly but stifle it. C2 whispers something to C1 and all of a sudden drops down to suck C1’s dick. I am not going to last long, but I didn’t have to worry because soon C2 pulled off of C1’s dick, and C1 started to cum. C2 stood up, stroked his dick fast and in seconds he started to cum too. That’s all I needed, and I came also. We cleaned up ourselves and the floor, gave huge hugs, and took separate ubers.
What here their dicks and bodies like? Which resort did you play in?

• Love
Reactions: Inputpower1

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I never been to or worked at Disneyland .. but I did work at an amusement park for 4 years.. and somehow I’d catch the eye of a guy looking at me.. so either on lunch break or I’d say I needed a restroom break .. so I could go see him and talk to him..

If that place knew how much they paid me on the clock to have sex with people coming in to ride rides and stuff they’d be pissed