Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
While out for a run today, I passed a obviously very pregnant woman walking in the other direction. She was wearing a bright tight top and leggings so the shape of her body was very obvious. Her breasts looked full and heavy with milk and her belly was nice and round without much extra weight. I doubt that she was going for the look but she was very sexy. When I got home, I came here to see if I could find a thread on pregnant women but only found old threads from several years ago.

So let's see if there's any interest in posting pics of hot sexy momma's to be with swollen bellies and breasts.

images

61VEFOml6oL._SL1078_.jpg

Kdt6ztOXCmTXzoqDdAqcdVwqQoD7WYyrOm3Kgd0VMBNcnzEC5oTPrz9sG4fYXG7SgBn15zv4ro2aY10Jy7xqoBagVTatD3DTrKp6g3md4D6X3gMDCKAxXrSm

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pity these pregnant threads don't get as much interest. Always thought a baby belly was erotic and one of the times I found my wife the most beautiful and sexy was when she was expecting.

View media item 5508391
View media item 5500281

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pity these pregnant threads don't get as much interest. Always thought a baby belly was erotic and one of the times I found my wife the most beautiful and sexy was when she was expecting.

View media item 5508391
View media item 5500281
Definitely agree! We had some of the best sex of our marriage when my wife was pregnant. And towards the end of her pregnancies, she start to lactate and that added a whole other level of excitement to our play time! Tbh, it was a bit strange at first but we both really got into it.