Evan T.

resize

resize

Idk why but they seemed to be in an open relationship:

resize

Evan should realise his husband is a DILF to most gay men everywhere

Honestly, the best thing he ever did was quit twitter. People in there are so fucking annoying, claiming that every single male celebrity is queer baiting as if the term was a real world thing. I really wanted to be happy about this, but the way he was roughly treated and outed makes me sick, no one should go through this.

I feel so bad he had to come out in this circunstance... it feels like people learned nothing from the show, forcing an 18 year old to come out before he was ready.
That's exactly what the writer of the show said. People are disgusting. I think the LGBT community is one of the most toxic communities in existence.

That's exactly what the writer of the show said. People are disgusting. I think the LGBT community is one of the most toxic communities in existence.
This is so sad. I genuinely can't understand how people can watch the show and yet do this to him.

This is so sad. I genuinely can't understand how people can watch the show and yet do this to him.
Honestly many threads on here sadly display this kind of narrow minded views on sexuality on a daily basis so not really surprising unfortunately that they learned nothing from the show.

We still have a long way to go.

This Kit coming out as bi thing is interesting. Its 2022. Why is he so triggered he has to come out and say he is bi. Clearly there is deep internalized homophobia issues. He was on a gay show. His sexuality was going to follow him. If he felt uncomfortable with the bi label he should have never done a gay show. I hope this is a lesson for young queer actors to not do shows if they dont want to be 'forced' out.

Also if it hurt him to say bi, why didnt he remain quiet ?

There is something with straight presenting guys who are on the queer spectrum wanting to remain in the closet.

Honestly, the best thing he ever did was quit twitter. People in there are so fucking annoying, claiming that every single male celebrity is queer baiting as if the term was a real world thing. I really wanted to be happy about this, but the way he was roughly treated and outed makes me sick, no one should go through this.
And the person who originally coined the phrase didn’t mean it to use for actual people. Honestly that word needs to retire. I’m so sick of it!

This Kit coming out as bi thing is interesting. Its 2022. Why is he so triggered he has to come out and say he is bi. Clearly there is deep internalized homophobia issues. He was on a gay show. His sexuality was going to follow him. If he felt uncomfortable with the bi label he should have never done a gay show. I hope this is a lesson for young queer actors to not do shows if they dont want to be 'forced' out.

There is something with straight presenting guys who are on the queer spectrum wanting to remain in the closet.
You’re missing the point, but I don’t have the time or energy to explain logic to you…if someone has the time then good luck to them. :expressionless:

The thing is coming out is a deeply personal experience that everyone should do in their own terms. Kit was pressured and harrassed for months to do it. That's the problem.