House of the Dragon — Nudity, Men, Hunks, Dicks, Cocks, Sex Scenes

I feel that the circle of characters in this series is narrowed, so there is no greater possibility of some nudity in it. I don't see a lot of supporting characters, and the main stars rarely gets naked. Opinions on S2E1?

It seems like a brothel scene with Aemond will be in the second episode. The episode is rated for “brief nudity”, that could easily be a brothel worker and not Aemond.
I think the same. See. He is not so handsome to me. In general, there are not too many interesting characters, as I said, a narrow circle of characters and actors.

I think the same. See. He is not so handsome to me. In general, there are not too many interesting characters, as I said, a narrow circle of characters and actors.
Yeah I don't think he's ugly at all, just not my type, and him playing a psychopath doesn't help with the attraction part. Same thing with the guy who play Larys, he's not bad looking in person, but the character is disgusting, so I don't even want to think about him that way. This season is going to expand on the amount of characters/actors, i.e., the Dragonseeds, Harrenhal residents, Arryns, Blackwoods, Brackens, Freys are all upcoming. I feel like with the more feminist angle that the show is taking, there is a higher chance there will be male nudity over female, which is not a bad thing for us! A lot of the actors are newer and have not gotten much big work before, so if they were asked to do a nude scene, they're far more likely to say yes.

Reactions: Kanashi
Maybe. But somehow the plot of the series doesn't hint at nudity to me. Aegon was more in a brothel than in a fortress. And they didn't do anything about it, according to the books.

From another forum:

"Aemond has a scene in the second episode where he is lying on a bed with Sylvi. While he is shown full frontal, she is fully clothed"

Usually I'm sceptical when it comes to posts like this but official reviews also mentioned full frontal nudity and it wouldn't be the first time that Ewan Mitchell goes full frontal

From another forum:

"Aemond has a scene in the second episode where he is lying on a bed with Sylvi. While he is shown full frontal, she is fully clothed"

Usually I'm sceptical when it comes to posts like this but official reviews also mentioned full frontal nudity and it wouldn't be the first time that Ewan Mitchell goes full frontal
In the second episode, there is no character with that name. Fake. I'm sure some of the extras gone full frontal like the first season.

All the hot scenes from Fabien Frankel,even any possibility of him being naked, were cut out. All three scenes were. None of them include his nudity. I'm sure I was right. Nudity is only from extras. I'm not counting Aemond's lying down.

All the hot scenes from Fabien Frankel,even any possibility of him being naked, were cut out. All three scenes were. None of them include his nudity. I'm sure I was right. Nudity is only from extras. I'm not counting Aemond's lying down.
Aemond was shown lying naked in epi 2 however we didn’t get the frontal nudity :(

Reactions: brotherfrancis