House of the Dragon — Nudity, Men, Hunks, Dicks, Cocks, Sex Scenes

From this point of view, I really don't have anyone attractive that I would like to see naked in this series. Aegon maybe, but the wig kills me in the concept. Frankel obviously won't be seen naked, and Cregan only appeared in one scene and that's it for the entire season. Freddie Fox certainly won't take off his clothes in the middle of a battle. Plus, they said there won't be explicit nudity in this series. I think Matt's ass from the first episode is the best we're going to get.

From this point of view, I really don't have anyone attractive that I would like to see naked in this series. Aegon maybe, but the wig kills me in the concept. Frankel obviously won't be seen naked, and Cregan only appeared in one scene and that's it for the entire season. Freddie Fox certainly won't take off his clothes in the middle of a battle. Plus, they said there won't be explicit nudity in this series. I think Matt's ass from the first episode is the best we're going to get.
Sorry, I don't find Aedmond attractive. So that his tool is really shown, it will not turn me on.

Reactions: Lannisterboy
@EyesWideCum Man, you must have hit every branch of the pessimistic tree!
I'm just listening to what the producers and the people behind the camera are saying. Condall cut a scene from the first episode where he has sex. He said there was no significance to the character. From the first season, there has also been a story about reducing nudity among the actors. It's not pessimism, it's about what it is.