How Big Is Hayden Christensen's Lightsabre?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The nearest he ever got to revealing all was in the shower scene of Life as a House (2001):

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

There are some seriously obsessive Christensen fans out there ---
so much so that his Homocaine gallery contains 709 (!!!) pictures

(ONLY OPEN THIS LINK IF YOU ARE AMONG THE OBSESSED AND ON BROADBAND)
http://www.homocaine.com/ca/gallery.asp?folder=/hayden%20christensen/

...while one fansite contains several thousand (!!!!) images, which are at least categorized and more computer-friendly:

http://desiringhayden.net/images/

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
What he does like to do is spread his legs after he sniffs his fairy dust.

HE doesn't strike me as one of those guys, Sorcerer. I know you have Celeb cred... but, could your sources be wrong this time? I don't really care that he spreads his legs... MY problem is the drug use....:smile:

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hayden is into drugs? I didn't know that. I did know that he smokes and that his father was mad when he saw a photo in a newspaper of Hayden smoking.

zygomatica

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thanatos_antinous said:
It always appears to me that Hayden, especially in the Star Wars films, has a yellowish, unnaturally jaundiced skin tone. Does anyone else have that impression?

Yes I do; but it's more likely that he is just naturally fair-skinned and tries to tan for roles and it doesn't look right because some people just aren't supposed to tan.

That said- "Shattered Glass" was a great movie, but, probably not the "hottest" Hayden movie for you fans of his looks.

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wow, in that first picture, it was hard to tell that was the same guy. I admit I'm a fan of his, especially in Star Wars...but I don't understand this jaundice affair. He's Canadian, so...he probably doesn't tan very often/well, and is probably, like zygomatica just mentioned, naturally fairskinned. Other than that, he's extremely handsome. Not necessarily hot, but handsome.

Templar90

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Rumors about his sexuality and specifically his penchant for a certain male "friend" causing issues with Lucasfilms, and promotion of him as a male sex symbol were pretty rampant in H-wood a few years ago. I can't speak to that.

What I can speak to is my personal experience with the guy. I was in the VIP section of club and he was there with some friends. I spoke to him briefly. Seemed like a nice guy. But the drug thing; unfortunately is true. I cannot speak to anything other than what I saw, but after noticing his slightly erratic behavior and that of at least one of his friends. I commented to my friend. Shortly thereafter, they made only a half assed attempt to sheild what they were doing, and this continued for a good part of the night.

Sad. Hopefully it was recreational, but I fear it is otherwise.

tannie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hayden isn't on drugs and he is not gay!:mad:

He have a huge one!:wink:

hayden11.jpg

hayden4.jpg

package-1.jpg

Picthose0001.jpg

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
Am I the only one getting tired of all this fantasizing about dick size? I think we should change the name of this forum to WISHFUL THINKING ABOUT CELEBRITIES. Let's see some real proof instead of all this mindless and downright sophomoric speculation!! Some of you guys show a picture of a man in jeans and think it shows some spectacular endowment when all it is really is a projection of your own hysterical pipe dreams (pardon the pun).

tannie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha he is play with the press.His private life is private for him.He is an actor and wanna see as an actor and his private life is no ones business.He was a little bit drunk too by this interview and than he get cocky. Love this man!He had denied it in the past and is sick to do it again and again and again!Have do the same than I was in his shoes!:wink:

Now to answer this question here!I think 8 inches or more!