How do you feel about Trans women/men?

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The transition is for me personally is what the attraction is. I prefer the drawn, the artists interpretation.

At times, in real life, if the body matches the transition it is very attractive. Yet my personal tastes drift. I find myself at times viewing Futanari in the animated versions, probably because I enjoy what the artist's mind imagines more than the real life scenario.

I enjoy the transition comics, laboratory, experimental. Artists seem to capture my imagination with their warped view :)

Reactions: Ace1175 and jbf78

davidc69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I really don't know anyone that is a sexy trans or even spoken to any either I have no idea where or how to meet or contact them
Website "Adultwork "or visit Amsterdam and peruse the Blue light area windows where many will show you their cock to tempt you in .

D

deleted22016481

I am a heteromantic bisexual, so I have no attraction to men romantically, but I absolutely love me some dick and am happy to declare that. As a bi person, my ideal female partner, strictly sexually speaking, is thick. Boobs are my biggest turn on with females and a well endowed girl with a nice ass will make me cum in seconds! Younger cougars/milfs in their late 30's to late 40's are a super turn on for me.

I think I am more straight than gay in my bisexuality because generally speaking, any female body type will get me hard, but for the bros, I am far more selective as I am only into twinks or twinkish body types. Gimme a big dicked geeky twink and I will scream. Love seeing long cock with a big, flared head on a sexy little twink frame with a big pair to compliment.

That said, I think this is partly why I am totally cool with trans ladies/bros for the most part. I would love to hook up with one sometime as I never actually have. Though I do admit, it depends on how far they have gone with surgery in their transition. A male to female that either has a pussy via surgery or still has their dick is pure fire to me. Love me a hung trans. And if the male to female trans lady has had surgery and now has a pussy, then to me its the same as hetero sex and that is totally fine.

On the flip side with females to males, a hot twinkish male body with a warm, tight pussy to fuck check's like all my boxes as a bi person. Hot twinkish male body, check! Tight warm, sexy pussy, check! Though my sexual attractions lead me to a preference for female to males that still have a pussy. Because of biology, FTM dick just doesn't do it for me because of the size.

So when you take my desired female traits and put a nice cock on her, I am all over that because its like twink meets the female form. And on the flip side, when you take my desired twinkish male body type, but the person still has a pussy, its like omg now I can fuck this person too! Hell yes! (Side note, I am not attracted to penetrative anal sex, so I only have penetrative sex if there is a pussy to do it with.)

This is just my own personal sexual interests when it comes to trans peoples; curious how other bi people feel. The hetero and gay communities seem far less attracted to trans people as sexual partners from what I have seen because gay and straight are naturally less fluid then bisexuals. On that note, any gay or straight people that want to comment on this thread have my blessing assuming the mods are ok with that, it would be interesting to hear their perspectives as well since sexuality can be hard to define and I imagine there are plenty of straight/gay people that have feelings contradicting my earlier statements and would love to share their thoughts as well.
I love trans women!

Reactions: bigboaster