How do you feel after you've swallowed cum from another guy?

Dik Ryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I feel warm and satisfied for sucking a hard cock the best I could!
I just love looking at the guys face, after he's blown his load down my throat! It's a sense of satisfaction for both of us!

Richierhoo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's everyone's favorite way to give head? On your knees like a good submissive, or having the guy sitting in a chair, or laying on his back? For me, I love being on my knees pleasuring a guy!
damn bro it’s best to be submissive on my knees working for his cock and cum

Though I love when I cum over his thick cock and then get on my knees, lick and clean my cum off him and then he fucks another seeet fresh load into my mouth for us to share

Latham

Legendary Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's everyone's favorite way to give head? On your knees like a good submissive, or having the guy sitting in a chair, or laying on his back? For me, I love being on my knees pleasuring a guy!
Same or if he's on chair but mostly on my knees cause where it usually happens there are no chairs around and beside on your knees with their pants around there ankles you can get to play with their arse ay

Richierhoo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same or if he's on chair but mostly on my knees cause where it usually happens there are no chairs around and beside on your knees with their pants around there ankles you can get to play with their arse ay
And use some of their pre cum smeared over their little hole and push two fingers in while your sucking him

Multitasker lol

iDreamOfDanny

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, there is no feeling more euphoric or exhilarating than swallowing another man’s seed. I am far more turned on and aroused than ever in those moments. His breathing becoming more intense. His moans creating a symphony that I am composing. The taste of his precum as I excitedly anticipate the sweet nectar of his load. Then the feeling in my mouth as his already rock-hard cock pulses and my mouth is flooded with stream after stream of thick hot cum. The mouthfeel as that irresistible fluid paints every part of my mouth like a masterpiece. The salty sweet flavor coating my tongue. His breath catching in his throat and his soft post-nut moans as I bring him to realms of pleasure and ecstasy beyond anything he’s experienced before. His body flexing as I continue to swirl my tongue around his already sensitive tip and my plump and puffy lips trapping his load inside my freshly fucked mouth. Feeling his heartbeat from his still-hard cock, rapidly pulsing throughout my lips and tongue. Then pulling off and opening wide to show him his triumph before finally swallowing the fruits of my labor of passion. And the glorious feeling of his delicious juices sliding down my throat. The smile on his adoring face reassuring me that every blowjob for him in the future will now be compared to this.

There is no experience more thrilling or erotic.

full

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me, there is no feeling more euphoric or exhilarating than swallowing another man’s seed. I am far more turned on and aroused than ever in those moments. His breathing becoming more intense. His moans creating a symphony that I am composing. The taste of his precum as I excitedly anticipate the sweet nectar of his load. Then the feeling in my mouth as his already rock-hard cock pulses and my mouth is flooded with stream after stream of thick hot cum. The mouthfeel as that irresistible fluid paints every part of my mouth like a masterpiece. The salty sweet flavor coating my tongue. His breath catching in his throat and his soft post-nut moans as I bring him to realms of pleasure and ecstasy beyond anything he’s experienced before. His body flexing as I continue to swirl my tongue around his already sensitive tip and my plump and puffy lips trapping his load inside my freshly fucked mouth. Feeling his heartbeat from his still-hard cock, rapidly pulsing throughout my lips and tongue. Then pulling off and opening wide to show him his triumph before finally swallowing the fruits of my labor of passion. And the glorious feeling of his delicious juices sliding down my throat. The smile on his adoring face reassuring me that every blowjob for him in the future will now be compared to this.

There is no experience more thrilling or erotic.

full
Wow, reading this has made me really thirsty...and very horny!