How Does It Feel To Actually Swallow A Big Thick Load Of Cum?

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you're really hot for the guy you're sucking it is an honor to swallow his seed. I found even if you've never tasted cum, the natural reaction is to honor your guy by swallowing. Also I think its way hot when you're blowing a guy and swallowing wasn't discussed, you just do it.

If you're really hot for the guy you're sucking it is an honor to swallow his seed. I found even if you've never tasted cum, the natural reaction is to honor your guy by swallowing. Also I think its way hot when you're blowing a guy and swallowing wasn't discussed, you just do it.

my thoughts exactly!

Reactions: wwbaseballman

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
First guy I swallowed didn't even ask, just shot into my mouth and held onto my head. Didn't have much choice other than to swallow, but at the same time I don't think the concept of not swallowing entered my mind. He was so hot and all I wanted was as much of his cum inside of me as I could get. I think that's when I realized I was definitely bi and a huge cum lover. LOL

First guy I swallowed didn't even ask, just shot into my mouth and held onto my head. Didn't have much choice other than to swallow, but at the same time I don't think the concept of not swallowing entered my mind. He was so hot and all I wanted was as much of his cum inside of me as I could get. I think that's when I realized I was definitely bi and a huge cum lover. LOL

Hot AF!

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Was certainly hot for me! The whole experience was just super hot and I've been hooked on cum ever since. As soon as I'm all vaccinated I know I'll be out there trying to get as many loads as I can again. LOL

Was certainly hot for me! The whole experience was just super hot and I've been hooked on cum ever since. As soon as I'm all vaccinated I know I'll be out there trying to get as many loads as I can again. LOL

Quite right! Go forth cumdump!

Reactions: AceWilde

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My ex shot the biggest loads I have ever seen. He could also shoot it a long distance. So there was usually a cum stain on the ceiling over the bed or on the wall behind his head. He is the reason I started swallowing cum all the time. If I didn't swallow his load, I would have to clean it off the wall or ceiling. Luckily his cum always tasted great and sometimes it was very sweet tasting. I miss those times.

MangoLima

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To add to this, in my experience if you don't like the flavor it's better to swallow than spit because it gets out of your mouth faster with a swallow. Only time I've ever just not even tried was this one guy who tasted disgustingly acidic. Don't know if he was a smoker or eating some weird shit, but it felt like it stung my tongue. But that's one load out of more than I can remember that I didn't swallow. Everyone else has either tasted great or fine. It's more about the experience of eating a load than the flavor for me anyway. Love to swallow a man's load and know I made him feel that good.
That's the spirit! :)

uncutnhard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Personally I love it! Just the sheer thought of sucking a cock, getting him close and knowing your going to get a sweet reward. That cum load was sitting in his balls all day long and you get it down your throat is a huge turn on for me.

ZuhayrKhan27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I Love swallowing cum the thicker the better I love squeezing it between the roof of my mouth and my tongue you can feel the texture When its runny you dont get that, I love to keep it as long as I can before my saliva waters it down before I swallow. I started swallowing my own cum for a few years I couldnt get enough and I went to a party and it got interesting when the clothes started coming off and everyone was sucking and fucking anyone within reach and I swallowed my first load that was not mine actually I swallowed about 4 loads that was not mine and I havent stopped I havent had a bad load that I wouldnt swallow yet most taste good some are ok but its the thick stuff I like most
Wow, I would really like to attend such a party

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When sucking a dick and the guy says he is going to cum I just keep sucking and take the load. He pulls out and I swallow.

If he cums on his stomach, I get squeamish and can not get down and lick it up. I want to but just can't. Will keep trying though.
I'm not great at licking it up off a belly either....I'll swallow straight from the "tap", but licking it up whole, not usually. Once in awhile, if I'm really into the guy, I'll lick some up and share it with him thru a kiss.

Reactions: deleted18850801

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree. No need to discuss it. If he starts to back out just as he's about to let it go you grab the back of his ass with both hands and pull him back in.

Reactions: MorganF11

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree. No need to discuss it. If he starts to back out just as he's about to let it go you grab the back of his ass with both hands and pull him back in.
I hate when guys pull away when I'm hungry for their load. There's something really hot about the guys who don't even ask, just put their hand on your head and make it clear they're cumming in your mouth. My favorite is when the guy is really appreciative of it too. Guys who praise you for doing the right thing and taking that load are so hot.

I agree well I never had thst issue when I sucked random cocks in theater or bath house they always made sure I swallowed did not even ask but I did not care loved it

nymphomaniac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
La primera vez que probé el semen, fue con tres amigas, jugamos al juego de las galletas, todos empezamos a masturbarnos y terminamos en una galleta, el último en terminar se come la galleta con todas las cargas, perdí y tuve que comer yo mismo La galleta, se rompió camino a mi boca por lo llena de semen que estaba, se derramó la mitad por mi labio y barbilla, y aun así me llené la boca de galleta y carga, desde entonces no he parado de tragar montones

ufucisuc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My ex shot the biggest loads I have ever seen. He could also shoot it a long distance. So there was usually a cum stain on the ceiling over the bed or on the wall behind his head. He is the reason I started swallowing cum all the time. If I didn't swallow his load, I would have to clean it off the wall or ceiling. Luckily his cum always tasted great and sometimes it was very sweet tasting. I miss those times.
Very HOTTT!

Reactions: cedarizzo

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I absolutely love taking my man's load down my throat. As other's have said, it's an honor to take his seed from his balls and into my mouth and savoring the taste of him before I swallow every drop. What a sweet reward for sucking his cock and bringing him to ecstasy! There's nothing more intimate than that! I crave his cum. I just can't get enough of him.

Tony55512

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes this is so true! I love blowing guys without discussing swallowing/not swallowing and forcing him deeper into my mouth when he says he’s about to cum. It’s often a surprise to them and it’s always enjoyed haha. Just here to please

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yes this is so true! I love blowing guys without discussing swallowing/not swallowing and forcing him deeper into my mouth when he says he’s about to cum. It’s often a surprise to them and it’s always enjoyed haha. Just here to please

I agree, if you're going to do it, do it right!