How important is a guys butt?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
guys don't really get cellulite due to differences in men/women skin/fat differences.....maybe if you post pics of your ass we can all judge you. Do I win a prize?

Dudes definitely can have lumpy cellulite. Lots of dudes do. Go to nude venues if you don't believe me.

And yes, egg, I do find a nice ass very attractive. Very.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
maybe you should just leave. yea? i think youve missed the point. i mean if you cant answer my question why even chime in? i only asked a simple question that youve decided instead of answering you would school me aka condescend my thoughts. rude.

Actually, you are the one being rude and it is you that has missed the point. You have asked a question and instead of letting people answer for themselves how important a guy's butt is to them, you have tried to herd them into a response you want which has resulted in a question that doesn't make sense.

Dick size has fuck all to do do with ass preference and that is what Serial Kisser was trying to tell you. How many women do you think are going to prefer a saggy out of shape ass to a firm toned one? The majority? Is this a question that really needs asking? Really? No. So it's not even about the ass, this is another boring dick size question.

If you were really interested, you would have just asked the ladies here what is their favourite part of the male body.

Oh and you can't tell people to leave the thread - it's not your call, Serial Kisser can post where she likes so long as it is within the Terms of Service.

D_Malcolm_MacPudd

Account Disabled
Media
Actually, you are the one being rude and it is you that has missed the point. You have asked a question and instead of letting people answer for themselves how important a guy's butt is to them, you have tried to herd them into a response you want which has resulted in a question that doesn't make sense.

Dick size has fuck all to do do with ass preference and that is what Serial Kisser was trying to tell you. How many women do you think are going to prefer a saggy out of shape ass to a firm toned one? The majority? Is this a question that really needs asking? Really? No. So it's not even about the ass, this is another boring dick size question.

If you were really interested, you would have just asked the ladies here what is their favourite part of the male body.

Oh and you can't tell people to leave the thread - it's not your call, Serial Kisser can post where she likes so long as it is within the Terms of Service.

i just wanted to know if its true that a guys ass is alot of girl's favorite part of a guys body. ive read this many times but never asked any girl before. just wanted to know if there is any validity to it. i dont want to argue with people about a topic like this, then it changes from a fun question to a serious dramatic "i somehow made a mistake and offended you" question. i didnt make a mistake if you dont understand it then dont answer it. you have clearly missed the point of my question.

Last edited:

Twistbarbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dudes definitely can have lumpy cellulite. Lots of dudes do. Go to nude venues if you don't believe me.

And yes, egg, I do find a nice ass very attractive. Very.

I'll pass on that thanks :biggrin1:

Fine, the majority of men will not get cellulite due to the fact that their skin is thicker than women and skin fibres (according to a number of Dr.s') knitting together differently means they are less likely to have dimpling.

Twistbarbie

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just wanted to know if its true that a guys ass is alot of girl's favorite part of a guys body. ive read this many times but never asked any girl before. just wanted to know if there is any validity to it. i dont want to argue with people about a topic like this, then it changes from a fun question to a serious dramatic "i somehow made a mistake and offended you" question. i didnt make a mistake if you dont understand it then dont answer it. you have clearly missed the point of my question.

eye's/face/personality over a single body part. And yes some women do get pissy answering questions here.

just like a guy will notice a shapely woman, women will notice a shapely guy.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any single body part is part of a complete person. When I first see someone I think I notice the whole more than the parts. That said, sure a nice butt is nice. Personally I don't notice that as much as a guy's upper body.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ive heard from alot of surveys and word of mouth that a guys ass is important to girls. infact ive read some girls say its their favorite part on a guy. how true is this? fact or fiction? lets put it to test-would you rather:
a man with a 4 inch penis but a really nice ass(like a model)
OR
a man with an 8 inch penis with a fat cellulite busted ass

which one would you choose? and you could only choose one.

It is important all butts near by my nose reach, to be clean wiped, fresh as a butt can be.

I am not changing my cock size preferences for a butt...well most guys have decent butts anyway. I haven't seen cellulite fat butts in my men yet.. I like to bite butt cheeks, better not parade a cute at my face.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Life is all about making choices, but it seems I've never once faced a choice presented by the guys on this board.

I think I'll proclaim a personal moratorium on future "Which would you prefer" questions. They really make little sense to me.

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A guys butt is very important, especially if he has to go number 2 :)

I have a major bum fetish so its a major turn on for me! But I wouldn't NOT be with a guy because he didn't have a nice one.

Sexually I'd probably be most satisfied with a man with a sexy butt, over a man with a big dick! HAHA I know it sounds crazy. But I'm a motion in the ocean girl anyway!

That being said its only fun if he knows his bum turns me on and likes to show it off. Or at least gets turned on that I cant keep my hands and lips off it :)

A guy with a great bum who doesn't let me touch/lick/watch it is TORTURE

It is important all butts near by my nose reach, to be clean wiped, fresh as a butt can be.

I am not changing my cock size preferences for a butt...well most guys have decent butts anyway. I haven't seen cellulite fat butts in my men yet.. I like to bite butt cheeks, better not parade a cute at my face.
so true! I always feel like its way easier for men to have a nice butt. I guess because more muscle, so they can change the shape more working out

Gosh, reading all these replies I wish more of us would've taken the post seriously and just answered the damn question! Annoying lol!

Anyways I always feel so alone in my fetish, wish more girls that love mens butts would speak up. The more men know we like bums the more I get to play, hehe