How many guys like a girl with a bush?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always thought a woman who is beautiful in the traditional sense-- think Playboy 90s centerfold-- with a great bush is very exciting. A lot of men never think a true blonde woman can ever grow a good pubic bush, but that is is not true!

NY2NY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A lot of it depends on culture, too. Almost all Russian and most eastern European girls seem to keep it shaved.

But most Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese girls keep it pretty full and view it as a good thing.

Reactions: lapdog2001

tallandslim67

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've always thought a woman who is beautiful in the traditional sense-- think Playboy 90s centerfold-- with a great bush is very exciting. A lot of men never think a true blonde woman can ever grow a good pubic bush, but that is is not true!
You're correct. My ex is a natural blonde and had the biggest bush I've ever see.

Reactions: thirteenbyseven

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It is a rare thing and the only place I've seen a real lush and wild blonde bush has been in magazines, such as the aforementioned Playboy; never in real life.

My wife's has always been fairly sparse to the point it's sometimes not too noticeable in very bright light and at a distance. Three other true blonde women I've been with when we were swinging were also not very fuzzy even without shaving. When I think of the opposite I've seen in 70's & 80's magazines in particular, I'm beginning to think women were just prone to thicker bushes back then versus today, even if they let it grow out.

D

deleted5700751

everything below the clit waxed means i can enjoy and do a better job of eating her. whatever style she has above that from postage stamp to full bush,as long as there is some hair is sexy to me.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i always thought guys preferred shaved, but I’ve posted some of my pics with that area in various states of trimmed, etc. and am getting lots of comments on how much guys like it...

Here’s an example pic - like it or no?
View media item 1449899
Preference has always been cleanly shaved, however a well trimmed neatly manicured / styled area certainly isn’t a turn off or a deal breaker… you have a beautifuly styled area

Reactions: tallandslim67

exib

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fully shaved. It lets me be much more aggressive with oral sex. Also my wife insists that I finger and/or lick her anus and that only happens if she’s bare. Licking a hairy anus is not pleasant.

Driver_tk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's a matter of what she prefers...
Over many years I've seen more than my share and have never cared how anyone groomed themselves...
Hygiene is important as I'm sure that a lady feels the same about a man.
Although I can say that the first time I was with a woman completely bare I kinda felt weird.

Reactions: Tazman66

hantsrob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reactions: Gj816