How many men do you feel are secretly bisexual?

D

deleted18196281

Sometimes I've thought about whether I'm bi.

I'm not bi because women's faces turn me off.

I couldn't fuck a woman, looking into her eyes with genuine desire/interest.

Reactions: ToryK

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would say 15 to 20 percent. I decided to try sex with men because of marital issues and found I like it. Oral,anal ,masterbation is great. But I'm in it just for sex. As many others are. I need the intamicy of another person. Women are my first choice just because I I love the female body. I'm a female body worshiper. Not just a tit,pussy, clit, worshiper but the whole female anatomy. As far as sex with men its great,easy to get and completely uninhibited. very enjoyable and men are more open minded and experimental.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i know a few guys in their 20s who say its probably about 50%
among older i'd say 30%
I disagree, among older, I'd say 80%. I'm north of 50 years old so I have a good idea. Especially of guys who are single and divorced (neither of which am I).

NorthWestStud

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I feel like more are “bi-sexual” then we tend to believe. I am strong believer that we all have a natural curiosity of what certain things and aspects of life and sex are like

SamAdams123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my experience, I'd say around 10% of men are 100% straight, 10% of men are 100% gay... The other 80% are bisexual (openly around 10%, the rest wouldn't admit it).
I fully agree. That's been my experience/theory for quite some time.

twister926

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After I made a profile on sex portal used by both straight and gay users I was really surprised how many offers from straight male profiles I've received.

Right now I live in the Netherlands but I was born in a very conservative Eastern European country. I get many messages from my straight male compatriots asking to meet because they want to try MM sex. Pretty sure the mix of anonymity and living in a much more tolerant country makes it easier for them to explore their bisexuality.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve always been curious just how common bisexuality is among the male population vs the female population. Obviously female bisexuality is much more accepted relatively speaking, hence why so many men are DL and stay that way. Most aren’t looking for a romantic relationship with a man anyways, so why even deal with the societal judgment?

I feel most men are probably 100 straight but I wonder what percentage of men would be openly bi if the stigma didn’t exist.
I have felt for a long time now after I started sucking cocks at an older age about this subject. If the truth be known I believe that when It comes to older men, say fifty plus, that we wold be pleasantly surprised at the large number of men who would have sex with another man. In the last ten years I have been surprised in the number of men who are married and straight enjoy another man sucking their cock. They actively seek out cocksuckers a lot. So now I believe that there are a lot of Bi men who stay quiet about there deep desires.
Please tell me where I am wrong here?

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After I made a profile on sex portal used by both straight and gay users I was really surprised how many offers from straight male profiles I've received.

Right now I live in the Netherlands but I was born in a very conservative Eastern European country. I get many messages from my straight male compatriots asking to meet because they want to try MM sex. Pretty sure the mix of anonymity and living in a much more tolerant country makes it easier for them to explore their bisexuality.
Like I said earlier there are a lot of Bi men out there. And we plus society doesn't know it.

Reactions: ToryK and Biryder

Biryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I could
I have felt for a long time now after I started sucking cocks at an older age about this subject. If the truth be known I believe that when It comes to older men, say fifty plus, that we wold be pleasantly surprised at the large number of men who would have sex with another man. In the last ten years I have been surprised in the number of men who are married and straight enjoy another man sucking their cock. They actively seek out cocksuckers a lot. So now I believe that there are a lot of Bi men who stay quiet about there deep desires.
Please tell me where I am wrong here?
I could not agree more. Guys have had the desires for many years.

zol27

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you can "get off" with a man, then you're not 100% straight. Like, I'm gay and I can't get off to a women even if I tried. So I know I'm 100% gay
I’ve identified as 100% gay my whole life, but even I’ve developed sexual fantasies involving women. The older I get the more open minded im becoming to having sex with them. I’m still a gay man though, because ultimately I prefer men romantically.

Im not saying every man is like that. I think most men do gravitate to exclusively straight or gay, but I also think being bi is so stigmatized amongst both straight and gay communities that it’s hard to tell how common it is.

D

deleted15455021

Most logical explanation is that sexuality and identity and all that are a spectrum. For a "Man" however, Masculinity in society is THE only way to be. This is why the "idea" of even enjoying looking at another Man freaks them out. It takes A LOT to be evolved. I personally ABHOR labels of any kind. But society is all about labels. I am who I am, when I am. Period. Don't box me in!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
As far as sex with men its great,easy to get and completely uninhibited. very enjoyable and men are more open minded and experimental.
I like the point you raised here, good post.

I have MM sex every couple of weeks or so. Simply put, its easy, mutually enjoyable, stress free and easy to organise without ever any drama's or complications. Not to mention, its hot and exotic, something different and in many ways its a fetish, where I get to enjoy and explore role playing without there ever being judgement or issues for feeling this way.

When its over, we go on our own seperate lives, till the next opportunity arises.

Its exactly why me and my fuckbuddy hookup consistently over the past couple of years.