How many woman enjoy swallowing sperm and how many just do it to please the man?

kinky4myman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I hope your husband cherishes you for allowing him to go the extra mile of oral satisfaction. Most woman DON'T swallow and shy away from cum. Does he eat your creampie or snowball ??
Yes he does. I learned fairly early how to get a guy to do most anything I want. When I get him to that arousal point he will gobble it up right along with me. I love a man who isn't squeamish. There is no way in heck nowadays I'd suck a guy off who couldn't handle his on.

eggdr0p

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to do it because of how much men like it. I don’t have any strong feelings about semen itself. Men seem to cum harder when I suck them through the orgasm so it just makes sense to swallow. If I can make a blowjob better just by swallowing then why not do it. Also no clean up haha

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to do it because of how much men like it. I don’t have any strong feelings about semen itself. Men seem to cum harder when I suck them through the orgasm so it just makes sense to swallow. If I can make a blowjob better just by swallowing then why not do it. Also no clean up haha
A follow through is an awesome experience you are providing, not many woman will suck and swallow to cumplete the oral act. Good for you and him as well.

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A follow through is an awesome experience you are providing, not many woman will suck and swallow to cumplete the oral act. Good for you and him as well.
Dude, maybe they just won’t do it for you?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Fun fact:

There's a component in pineapple that acts as a digestive agent, that's why it's so good at tenderizing tough meat.

If you soak a dick in pineapple juice for prolonged periods of time it'll... Well... Use your imagination. It keeps the brain healthy.

Reactions: delhicockbig

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fun fact:

There's a component in pineapple that acts as a digestive agent, that's why it's so good at tenderizing tough meat.

If you soak a dick in pineapple juice for prolonged periods of time it'll... Well... Use your imagination. It keeps the brain healthy.
Where's your source of info? I know pineapple does make cum taste better.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dude you're on a device capable of finding the same info.

I never argued that it didn't, did I?
I'm eating sausages in left over gravy at the moment..........I had a thought cum to mind.........................shit, it's gone :) :)

Don't be scarce around here Juice, you are one of the cogs that keeps this place going.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think my Dad realized that I overheard him and the other old men swapping jokes at the feed store. Sometimes something triggers my memory and one pops into my head. Yep, this thread did it.

Two virgins marry. They figure out what to do and do it all night long.

Next morning he sneaks into the bathroom and call his father complaining about soreness in his weenie from too much fun. His dad recommends that he soaks the tip in buttermilk.

She walks in on him in the kitchen and becomes startled. She sneaks into the bathroom and calls her mother and says "Mom, help! He's reloading!"

hung_monster

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't love it, but don't really hate it either. If I'm with a man and I know that is what he wants, he's probably gonna get it, though a lot of the guys I've been with have wanted to shoot it on my big tits.
Yesss!! Exactly I would cover them :)

Reactions: Beeman18

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think my Dad realized that I overheard him and the other old men swapping jokes at the feed store. Sometimes something triggers my memory and one pops into my head. Yep, this thread did it.

Two virgins marry. They figure out what to do and do it all night long.

Next morning he sneaks into the bathroom and call his father complaining about soreness in his weenie from too much fun. His dad recommends that he soaks the tip in buttermilk.

She walks in on him in the kitchen and becomes startled. She sneaks into the bathroom and calls her mother and says "Mom, help! He's reloading!"
Droll, Ellie, very droll but classic.