How many women have you been with had/have orgasms from vaginal sex?

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I put the work in, 100% of the time with every woman I've ever had sex with. 80% could not have orgasms via PIV sex, never could, with any man, no matter how much work he put into it. They all have greatly enjoyed PIV sex, and it makes the feel great and immense amounts of pleasure, but just not enough to trigger orgasm.

Sooo, I've always made sure to do what the woman wants and needs to ensure she always has an orgasm, by whatever means necessary that work for her.
I don't know the answer bro, all I can say is, I've had women convulsing and shaking in orgasm like they're having a seizure with juices flowing like a river only to tearfully thank me profusely afterwards and tell me they'd never experienced an orgasm before in their lives.
I've always just put it down to being both long and very thick in the dick and being able to stretch their shit while touching all their spots at once inside them.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What has been your experience? Every time I'm with my wife, she has PIV orgasms, sometimes instantly within seconds, sometimes after a minute or two. Unless something is super off with her brain, which is maybe once a year, she has PIV Os.

How many women total? Only been with my wife, never experienced another woman's vagina before, but I've made two have vaginal Os from just fingering with no clit manipulation; both were before I met my wife.

How many could have orgasms via intercourse alone. As stated, my wife is my only experience, and she had 3 Os from PIV the first time we ever had sex, and we were both virgins. After that first time she had PIV Os many times every time we fucked.

Of those who could, were any multi-orgasmic? My wife is insanely multi-orgasmic. From any source or stimulation of anything, even nipples alone. Even from anal alone, the ~10 times we've done it in 25 years of sex together, she has massive anal Os and even squirts from anal-only stimulation. She's a heavy cummer. The only reason she ever finishes or is "done" is when I cum and I'm done, or its just been too much penetration and her pussy can't handle anymore, so I make myself finish and she's satisfied beyond belief.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't know the answer bro, all I can say is, I've had women convulsing and shaking in orgasm like they're having a seizure with juices flowing like a river only to tearfully thank me profusely afterwards and tell me they'd never experienced an orgasm before in their lives.
I've always just put it down to being both long and very thick in the dick and being able to stretch their shit while touching all their spots at once inside them.
Yah I agree, when the pussy convulses uncontrollably, when your cock is inside of it, there's no faking that. Of course jealous guys will scream foul and fake, but when they actually do feel it, they'll know.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have been one very lucky man!
Statistics show that only about 20% of women can have orgasms via PIV sex alone.
I'm 7 by 6, and every woman has expressed how they enjoy that I "fill them up". I've certainly experienced the moans and groans, (and occasional back scratches, or fingernails digging in) as I am fucking them. That 'filled up' feeling is certainly attributable my size, especially the girth, but size alone doesn't guarantee orgasms, unfortunately.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How many women total?
Lots; low-to-mid 3-digits (It's the looks, not the dick -- I'm hung like a chipmunk). Kinda shocked, I often had more women in a week than most guys have in a lifetime.

How many could have orgasms via intercourse alone?
A handful: Luckily my current wife is one of them (sporadic, 1/3 to 2/3 of the time). My first wife, never, although she enjoyed it but could never cum with me but could with others; girl I lived with for 2 years, never, strictly oral.

Of those who could, were any multi-orgasmic?
Yes, a couple: One, a Latina chick (one-night stand), who, strangely, teased me a lot about the size of my dick; my current wife, occasionally, when the stars are in alignment.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or they were good at faking. Which is rumored to be a high art in the female community so that our male egos are not too bruised.
And your answer to the question is?

I trust what they express they could be lying but I can't work with that I don't know, it's a waste of time .

Some came back and I wasn't interested on going forward on the relationship I wouldn't came back after bad sex.

When I say they are not many I don't exaggerate, can count the woman I was with with a hand.

Obviously the one I know the most is my wife who is very straightforward about it if she didn't reach orgasm she just says, it happen like four times in years for different reasons.

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only been with 3 women. 2 were basically one night stands and the other my wife. The one night stands didn't orgasm. In fact one of them suddenly became reluctant to even have sex "coincidentally" right after seeing my penis. I guess she was expecting something bigger. Sex with her was terrible. Her pussy dried out fast, desensitizing me. I couldn't even cum. I couldn't wait for it to end. I had to fake an orgasm. The other one had a nice slippery pussy that actually craved my dick. She may have come close to orgasming as she really seemed to be enjoying herself, but I was young and inexperienced( and drunk) and probably wouldn't know it if she actually did. She was my first and I still think fondly of that night and her hairy light brown/blondish colored bush.

With my wife it took here years to have her first PIV orgasm. I didn't do anything different it just suddenly started happening and happening fairly frequently. Probably about 80% of the time with occasional gushing type orgasms that would leave me soaked. A handful of times she has had multiples.

I remember asking my wife one time why she didn't have them before for all those years. She told me she used to get this funny feeling at times but would move her body in such a way to ward off the feeling. I believe she said sometimes she would get the have to pee sensation. From what I have read this sensation is the classic pre G- spot orgasm sensation. She didn't know what to make of the sensations so she did what she could to make them go away.

A little background. My wife was a virgin when we met and beyond that seemed to be very naive/ uninformed about all matters of sex. She claims to have never masturbated also so it seems somewhat plausible that she was actually warding off orgasms. Its kind of infuriating that so many years went by with her never having an orgasm and me thinking my dick size was the likely culprit. I do however still think it was a major factor why it took so long though. She would have probably orgasmed irregardless of here effort's if I was packing something serious.

Nowadays it is rare for her to orgasm . Maybe 10% of the time. Something changed unfortunately . In the past if she didn't cum doing her own thing ( she prefers cowgirl) I would simply grab her ass and pull here down so I could get as deep as possible. It would kind of feel like my head was going into another very tight vaginal opening with some resistance. Anyways this used to work dam near 100% of the time. From what I have read it sounds like im getting into her anterior or posterior fornix. Which ever one it was it was a very good orgasm button for her. Unfortunately it doesn't work nowadays. She seems to get close but no cigar.

For some women I do believe whatever size you are it just won't matter. They are not going to cum. The vast majority I believe require a certain size threshold to make it happen and the bigger the better up to a upper size threshold/ limit. While my dick at one time was capable of my wife being able to orgasm on I have little doubt if I was bigger here orgasms would be much more intense and frequent.

Wannabee

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd be interested to hear from other straight guys as to how many women you've been with could have orgasms from actual intercourse, i.e. penis-in-vagina sex?

My own sample size is 10 different women. Of them, only 2 could have orgasms from intercourse, and those were both just a singular orgasm and they were done. Sadly, I've never been with a multi-orgasmic woman.

The other 8 women I have been with never experienced an orgasm from intercourse, with any guy they had been with. A few of those women were sexually experienced, dozens (or more) partners before me, and they all required other forms of stimulation to have orgasms.

In all case with me, foreplay wasn't an issue, as I'm a huge fan of it. Each of them told me that

What has been your experience?
How many women total?
How many could have orgasms via intercourse alone.
Of those who could, were any multi-orgasmic?

Let's hear your experiences.
Women who I have been with that can have orgasms through intercourse you can count on one hand lol. It was my experience that if you could perform long enough and they didn't get sore from the act they could climax, vaginas are built differently and the ones that could it seemed they had pronounced clits which is another conversation! My favorite is giving oral to women, I have a large tongue and for lack of better terms love the act from massages to kissing to touching women the way they have never touched.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have only been with 3 women. 2 were basically one night stands and the other my wife. The one night stands didn't orgasm. In fact one of them suddenly became reluctant to even have sex "coincidentally" right after seeing my penis. I guess she was expecting something bigger. Sex with her was terrible. Her pussy dried out fast, desensitizing me. I couldn't even cum. I couldn't wait for it to end. I had to fake an orgasm. The other one had a nice slippery pussy that actually craved my dick. She may have come close to orgasming as she really seemed to be enjoying herself, but I was young and inexperienced( and drunk) and probably wouldn't know it if she actually did. She was my first and I still think fondly of that night and her hairy light brown/blondish colored bush.

With my wife it took here years to have her first PIV orgasm. I didn't do anything different it just suddenly started happening and happening fairly frequently. Probably about 80% of the time with occasional gushing type orgasms that would leave me soaked. A handful of times she has had multiples.

I remember asking my wife one time why she didn't have them before for all those years. She told me she used to get this funny feeling at times but would move her body in such a way to ward off the feeling. I believe she said sometimes she would get the have to pee sensation. From what I have read this sensation is the classic pre G- spot orgasm sensation. She didn't know what to make of the sensations so she did what she could to make them go away.
Thanks for your detailed experiences!
Its kind of infuriating that so many years went by with her never having an orgasm and me thinking my dick size was the likely culprit. I do however still think it was a major factor why it took so long though. She would have probably orgasmed irregardless of here effort's if I was packing something serious.

Nowadays it is rare for her to orgasm . Maybe 10% of the time. Something changed unfortunately . In the past if she didn't cum doing her own thing ( she prefers cowgirl) I would simply grab her ass and pull here down so I could get as deep as possible. It would kind of feel like my head was going into another very tight vaginal opening with some resistance. Anyways this used to work dam near 100% of the time. From what I have read it sounds like im getting into her anterior or posterior fornix. Which ever one it was it was a very good orgasm button for her. Unfortunately it doesn't work nowadays. She seems to get close but no cigar.
Women have been asked and surveyed over and over and penis size has very little to do with their pleasure or their ability to orgasm. I believe for many women, being 'filled up' contributes to their pleasure, but that hasn't helped them have orgasms via intercourse if they've never had orgasms via intercourse!
For some women I do believe whatever size you are it just won't matter. They are not going to cum. The vast majority I believe require a certain size threshold to make it happen and the bigger the better up to a upper size threshold/ limit. While my dick at one time was capable of my wife being able to orgasm on I have little doubt if I was bigger here orgasms would be much more intense and frequent.
Size really doesn't matter, it's really how you use it, and your sexual compatibility with your partner. Based on your pics you have an above average sized penis, so being bigger would have little to no impact on her ability to have vaginal orgasms or not.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Women have been asked and surveyed over and over and penis size has very little to do with their pleasure or their ability to orgasm. I believe for many women, being 'filled up' contributes to their pleasure, but that hasn't helped them have orgasms via intercourse if they've never had orgasms via intercourse!

Size really doesn't matter, it's really how you use it, and your sexual compatibility with your partner. Based on your pics you have an above average sized penis, so being bigger would have little to no impact on her ability to have vaginal orgasms or not.
As one of my ex-girlfriends explained to me a long time ago. It matters, but it is rarely a deal breaker. Any couple, who respects each other and can communicate nominally well, will find ways to make their sex life rewarding no matter their dimensions and other things that are colloquially considered attractive to the opposite sex. But a big cock can certainly help, with all other things being equal.

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I guess it depends on your definition of the word matter. I 100% believe it makes a difference and when talking bigger dicks a positive difference to a point. For example. Im not an extreme pumper. In fact I rarely even pump and rarely can I get more than a tenth of an inch of expansion. Every time I have had sex after pumping there is a notable difference in how my wife reacts. Her vocalizations are different and more enthusiastic. She would cum more often and of a higher quality when pumped. It really leaves little doubt in my mind. Just imagine what a dick that was .5" to an inch bigger would do to her.

There was also an occasion where she came from a 8 x 6 realistic dildo with very little effort. I was barely doing anything. Just slightly moving it around. The stretch from the girth alone seemed to be enough. My dick could never do that. It was an exciting experience for both of us but it also left me with sickening feeling in my gut knowing just how deficient and inferior my size is. Size definitely matters.

Reactions: amazzzed2

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As one of my ex-girlfriends explained to me a long time ago. It matters, but it is rarely a deal breaker. Any couple, who respects each other and can communicate nominally well, will find ways to make their sex life rewarding no matter their dimensions and other things that are colloquially considered attractive to the opposite sex. But a big cock can certainly help, with all other things being equal.
Yep. Most women are willing to compromise. But lets not kid ourselves. They are settling. It may not mean too much to the relationship as a whole. But when it comes to sex? I have little doubt what they would rather have.

Most women wouldn't have a real problem with owning a nice reliable compact Toyota. But if given a choice most would rather own a larger and equally reliable, higher performing Lexus. Unfortunately my dick is a compact Toyota with the check engine light on

• Haha
Reactions: boc and amazzzed2

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lapdog try this: Sounds counterintuitive but try not giving your woman any foreplay or just very gently rub around her pussy and clit but without any overt stimulation. Then have her play with your dick and give you head for a while. Let the anticipation build.

I have had more luck with my wife orgasming doing this than when spending a bunch of time giving her foreplay. She seems to get more worked up and has greater anticipation just messing with me.

Reactions: amazzzed2

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve only been sexual with 6 women, two of them spouses. I have never been able to give any of them an orgasm through penetration, only through giving them oral.
I have a smaller than average penis.
Most of those women, including both spouses have had orgasms and multiple orgasms from men with big cocks.

Reactions: VIIby5

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve only been sexual with 6 women, two of them spouses. I have never been able to give any of them an orgasm through penetration, only through giving them oral.
I have a smaller than average penis.
Most of those women, including both spouses have had orgasms and multiple orgasms from men with big cocks.
Sounds like more evidence of size definitely matters.