How many women have you been with had/have orgasms from vaginal sex?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd be interested to hear from other straight guys as to how many women you've been with could have orgasms from actual intercourse, i.e. penis-in-vagina sex?

My own sample size is 10 different women. Of them, only 2 could have orgasms from intercourse, and those were both just a singular orgasm and they were done. Sadly, I've never been with a multi-orgasmic woman.

The other 8 women I have been with never experienced an orgasm from intercourse, with any guy they had been with. A few of those women were sexually experienced, dozens (or more) partners before me, and they all required other forms of stimulation to have orgasms.

In all case with me, foreplay wasn't an issue, as I'm a huge fan of it. Each of them told me that

What has been your experience?
How many women total?
How many could have orgasms via intercourse alone.
Of those who could, were any multi-orgasmic?

Let's hear your experiences.

eltoro45

Legendary Member
Media
Long Beach, California, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your own sample is pretty reflective of the natural world, I think. The vast majority of women require fingers, tongue, or a sex toy to reach an orgasm. Very few come from penetration.

I'm fortunate enough to have been with a lot of women, so I've made many of them come from fucking them, including several having their first one ever, but more often than not the women I've been with needed their clits played with or a dildo/vibe right on their g-spots to come. Tongue on clit is the most surefire way to get them to climax, in my experience.

For the women that do come from sex, two things seem clear:
--they have a specific position that gets them there, especially the first time. Doggy and reverse cowgirl are the ones I've most often seen.
--they need to be fucked pretty long to get them there. It definitely feels like a mountain being climbed.

Kinky12cu

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve been with 4, 2 could from intercourse and the other 2 didn’t. Of those that didnt, One of them couldn’t even from oral, the other could.
Of the 2 that could, one was definitely not multiorgasmic, she has one and then she’s done for the day. The other I don’t know, we only did it once, a quickie so we stopped immediately after and didn’t keep trying.

Reactions: lapdog2001

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I have the winning formula.

Start with foreplay and once they have several orgasm I fuck them. Once a girl starts having orgasms from any source it is easy to continue bringing them off. Pretty much works 99% of the time.

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd say most women I've had sex with would cum from intercourse. I definitely know the last several did. Some would cum multiple times. I'd love how one would say she wants to cum on my dick. Then I started saying it to other women to whisper in their ear when they're close to cumming while I'm inside. Soooo hot.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I have the winning formula.

Start with foreplay and once they have several orgasm I fuck them. Once a girl starts having orgasms from any source it is easy to continue bringing them off. Pretty much works 99% of the time.
You've been very lucky then!

I've always been able to bring a woman to orgasm, whether it was due to foreplay or afterplay, by stimulating their pussies and clit, with mouth, tongue, vibrator, or fingers.

In any relationship where I gave the woman an orgasm before we fucked, none never ever had orgasms while fucking afterwards. Did they enjoy it? absolutely! Did they moan and groan with pleasure? Absolutely! Did they let me know that they were very much enjoying every minute and every stroke I was inside them? Absolutely! Was that pleasure a true orgasm? No. They (and I) knew the huge difference between the pleasure of sex and what an orgasm looks and feels like.

Reactions: JPEightGP

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm repeating the actual questions asked for clarity:
  1. I'd be interested to hear from other straight guys as to how many women you've been with could have orgasms from actual intercourse, i.e. penis-in-vagina sex?
  2. What has been your experience?
  3. How many women total?
  4. How many could have orgasms via intercourse alone.
    1. Of those who could, were any multi-orgasmic?

8incheslong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out of how many women? Were any multi-orgasmic?
out of 12. Been married a long time now. 2 were multi orgasmic. but that means they came twice, not many times. My wife has teased me about letting me fuck other women and seeing if I can make them cum like I do her for years but I am sure it is a fantasy in her mind and not one she wants to act out for real at this point. Sadly lol.

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
out of 12. Been married a long time now. 2 were multi orgasmic. but that means they came twice, not many times. My wife has teased me about letting me fuck other women and seeing if I can make them cum like I do her for years but I am sure it is a fantasy in her mind and not one she wants to act out for real at this point. Sadly lol.
It might be legit women are turned on by it

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of them, I put the work in.
I put the work in, 100% of the time with every woman I've ever had sex with. 80% could not have orgasms via PIV sex, never could, with any man, no matter how much work he put into it. They all have greatly enjoyed PIV sex, and it makes the feel great and immense amounts of pleasure, but just not enough to trigger orgasm.

Sooo, I've always made sure to do what the woman wants and needs to ensure she always has an orgasm, by whatever means necessary that work for her.