Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
as far as its actual appearance, it won't be realistic, but I've been experimenting with silicone and trying to fashion some sort of prosthetic that I can wear for the feel and appearance in clothing. Not that i have anything to complain about with what I've got, I just like the idea of being big enough that it's inconvenient in day to day life. let me feel the experience of being so large that it takes clever wardrobe choices and constant attention to keep from being inappropriate in public settings, or that I'm big enough that it's plainly obvious and makes others uncomfortable.

my first attempt ended up being shorter than I'd like, and I made the silicone too thick at the end to be realistically flexible. I've made another one that's longer, thinner, and a better shape. hoping this will be much better.

I'm impressed at how well the silicone holds itself on me with no extra support. I can even tug on it a bit and shift it around quite normally while I'm completely soft with no issues. I'm thinking of trying to put a decent hole in the end to make it a bit more functional, but if that reduces its ability to stay on then I'll have to try version 3 I guess.

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
as far as its actual appearance, it won't be realistic, but I've been experimenting with silicone and trying to fashion some sort of prosthetic that I can wear for the feel and appearance in clothing. Not that i have anything to complain about with what I've got, I just like the idea of being big enough that it's inconvenient in day to day life. let me feel the experience of being so large that it takes clever wardrobe choices and constant attention to keep from being inappropriate in public settings, or that I'm big enough that it's plainly obvious and makes others uncomfortable.

my first attempt ended up being shorter than I'd like, and I made the silicone too thick at the end to be realistically flexible. I've made another one that's longer, thinner, and a better shape. hoping this will be much better.

I'm impressed at how well the silicone holds itself on me with no extra support. I can even tug on it a bit and shift it around quite normally while I'm completely soft with no issues. I'm thinking of trying to put a decent hole in the end to make it a bit more functional, but if that reduces its ability to stay on then I'll have to try version 3 I guess.
Id love to see some pics of that and I am wondering how you make them? Just curious

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody will believe it. I go out with a huge cock bulge and it’s fairly unbelievable even though it’s real. A 6” length and 8” circumference soft penis is just not realistic and runs along the fringe of what is possible in humans… even if it’s not along the fringe of this site.

somebody427

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
So...

the first attempt was a few months ago. I used a condom and squeezed a bunch of silicone into it, then i used another condom to push in the inside. I thought that maybe filling it with water (all I could find to use at the time) would provide enough pressure to form it into the right shape. it didn't really work. in some spots it was too thick and inflexible, in other spots it was too thin and fragile, and it just didn't work.

The second attempt, i used something that was approximately my flaccid size, maybe a little snug, and I covered it with some stretchy plastic tape I had... lind of like plastic shipping wrap but sticky on the one side. I layered silicone on top of that, and then bound it in another layer of the plastic, with the sticky side out so it wouldn't be in the wet silicone. I made a solid section about an inch long out past the end of the inner mold, and left the top open a bit to help the silicone cure. It fit really well, and I could see that I was on the right track, but the solid end, again, was too rigid to look natural, and the sides were a bit thicker than I wanted.

This time I tried making it without wrapping the outside. I used clear silicone and made the inner jig around the shape I wanted the outside to be and made the whole thing out of a thinner layer. I should have used a solid colour silicone. the clear was too hard to tell if it was on consistently and thick enough. this one was too thin and has some torn spots and holes, and it collapses and kinks over too easily. Ive also realized that it's the size of the end that makes it stay on well. if i make it so it starts off snug and gets wider on the inside that my cock kind of "pops" into it and stays there well. the last one is the same size the whole way along the shaft and it's not as comfortable. it doesnt have that glove-like feeling of the second one.

DavidAlmeria

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone heard of a prosthetic…..large soft penis PLUS big ,heavy hanging testicles ?
Id really love to know haw it feels to be well endowed. Walking…in underwear etc.
The testicles are important to me because my own are tiny.

somebody427

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Do show it off for us to see
Oh, I plan on it! It'll be a few weeks before it arrives. 10 days to make it, then it ships by FedEx air. I had a hiccup with trying to pay and didn't get the order processed completely until today.

Reactions: Danialsam

somebody427

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Do show it off for us to see
...I hope I chose the right size. I'm aiming for "outlandishly big, but not completely unbelievable or impossible to wear with some semblance of decency."

I'm basically doubling my natural flaccid length, with a marginal increase in width. I feel like it *might* actually make my balls look a little more proportional.

If I end up with something so far beyond reasonable that I can't possibly wear it among polite company, oh well. I'll enjoy it either way. It'll be a cool feeling to have a softy that's near double digits, even if I only get to enjoy it from time to time.

Reactions: Danialsam

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...I hope I chose the right size. I'm aiming for "outlandishly big, but not completely unbelievable or impossible to wear with some semblance of decency."

I'm basically doubling my natural flaccid length, with a marginal increase in width. I feel like it *might* actually make my balls look a little more proportional.

If I end up with something so far beyond reasonable that I can't possibly wear it among polite company, oh well. I'll enjoy it either way. It'll be a cool feeling to have a softy that's near double digits, even if I only get to enjoy it from time to time.
Nobody on the planet has an almost 10 inch flaccid penis… it will not be realistic in any way, shape or form. I tried to tell you this a while ago. People will laugh when they see it.

somebody427

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Asexual
Nobody on the planet has an almost 10 inch flaccid penis… it will not be realistic in any way, shape or form. I tried to tell you this a while ago. People will laugh when they see it.
I didn't say it would be, nor did I say anyone would see it. At the end of the day, it's for my enjoyment. If it should end up being doable, so much the better. I've had good luck going about with one about 8" on, it actually doesn't show much differently than I do naturally unless I end up in certain positions and someone happens to have their eye down there. I think the little bit extra, and the flexibility of it will be just fine. If you disagree, then I guess that's up to you to do so. I'll enjoy myself by playing around with my outlandishly large prosthetic!