Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is humiliation sex
Humiliation sex for me is when a dominate guy talks nasty to me and humilated me for sucking his dick and giving up my ass to him. Some stronger than others. Some say stuff like “ you like my black dick don’t you boy” other say suck that big dick cock sucker, what do you think your wife would say if she saw you sucking my big black cock.
For some reason it turns me on to be humilated!

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Humiliation sex for me is when a dominate guy talks nasty to me and humilated me for sucking his dick and giving up my ass to him. Some stronger than others. Some say stuff like “ you like my black dick don’t you boy” other say suck that big dick cock sucker, what do you think your wife would say if she saw you sucking my big black cock.
For some reason it turns me on to be humilated!
Love dirty talk ......

I was humilated when a guy who fucked me show me his fat cock and said all this girth can enter in your ass..
Like he wanted to say: your ass is very large because I could put all my fat cock in it

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another day he come at home asking me to do sex with me
So I let him do what he want he cum inside me then he said: you seem to love me fuck your ass
I got so turned on when a black dude told me to suck his dick. Then kept saying “you like my black dick don’t you white boy” then said” what do you think your wife would think if she saw you sucking my black dick. I loved the thril of it

Humiliation when your fucker tels other people that he fucked your in your ass..

My partner fucked me in my ass
One month later we was speaking with another guy about sex.. my partner was excited he showed us his fat cock ..when notice that I can not stop seeing his sexy cock he said to me « all of this girth is inside your ass » ..and the other friend is hearing

I was very embarrassed

pablopass

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was with a man that got off on usimg 'straight' guys...the dirty talk was good but his manner was far better! When he first pentrated me he did so with me watchimg myself in a mirror, so I could see the struggle on my own face and the grin on his. I'd felt such a pussy...

The mirror kept featurimg depending on positions, but no matter how we fucked he made me feel a little humiliated. During doggy he made sure I could feel his balls slapping against mine; when we spooned he held ,e so tight amd breathed and growled deeply in my ear; he made me go on top and spoke to me like I was his girl; the best was we he rode me missionary - he made me look him in the eye as he pounded away, and eventually came like that.

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was with a man that got off on usimg 'straight' guys...the dirty talk was good but his manner was far better! When he first pentrated me he did so with me watchimg myself in a mirror, so I could see the struggle on my own face and the grin on his. I'd felt such a pussy...

The mirror kept featurimg depending on positions, but no matter how we fucked he made me feel a little humiliated. During doggy he made sure I could feel his balls slapping against mine; when we spooned he held ,e so tight amd breathed and growled deeply in my ear; he made me go on top and spoke to me like I was his girl; the best was we he rode me missionary - he made me look him in the eye as he pounded away, and eventually came like that.
Found out I like the same thing dirty talk and how I'm gonna be his bitch

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a rampant SPH fetish. (Small Penis Humiliation) I am aroused by a wide variety of subliminal, incidental, overt, accidental, pre planned, unplanned, historical activities , written or spoken commentary, visual comparison etc etc etc. As far as in the flesh sexual humiliation I have many unrealised fantasies but Imhave enjoyed a lot of engagements that at least partially focus on my embarrassment, humiliation, diminishment, in direct connection to my tiny penis and general sexual inadequacy trying to satisfy women. A prime example of one of the activities is hook ups involving my gf, myself and another better endowed guy. I don't usually actually fuck my gf but masturbate my inferior penis while he fucks her in front of me. She looks over at me pulling on your pathetic little cock as he makes her cum. I see her look of pleasure and hear her moans as he gives her what I never have.

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got together with a guy I connected with on CL to exchange oral. He seemed like he really disliked women and resented being into sucking cock and liked talking dirty about it.
I was meeting with him for the second or third time and he told me he would be naked when I got to his place and to just walk in. I arrived and he was standing naked in his kitchen drinking a vodka tonic. He asked me if I wanted one and I said I did. I immediately began to undress as he made my drink and he couldn’t help but watch me take my clothes off. I was down to my underwear and he stood staring at me, holding my drink as I faced him and slipped my underwear down and stood up straight and watched him take in the sight of my nakedness. His eyes were locked on my dick as he stepped toward me and handed me my drink. We immediately began to fondle each other as I take a few heavy sips of my drink and took an ice cube in my mouth. I put my drink down and dropped to my knees and quickly took him in my cold mouth. After getting him fully hard I asked him how he wanted me to suck his dick. He told me to take his cock as far as I could in my mouth and hold it and freeze. He was average sized and thus I was able to take him in fully with my face pressed into his pubes and his balls against my chin. He further instructed that the only contact he wanted was his dick and my mouth. As I held this position he continued. “I want you to think about what you are doing. I want you to think about the fact that you are on your knees, naked, in front of a guy with his cock in your mouth. You are a COCK ..... SUCKER. Do you like being a cock sucker?” I mumbled affirmatively and nodded yes.
“Okay, cock sucker, suck my cock.” The exchange was a turn on and when we traded positions I told him that I knew that he liked sucking dicks and resented women because they could suck dicks without feeling disgusted about it like he did. My words seemed to turn him on and he got into holding up his end of our exchange.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Thought I would bump this thread as its relevant to me recently and share this.

I had my first proper "humiliation sex" act only just recently. I recently engaged in a threesome, with my partner and his mate and we stayed the night all together at his mate's place. Now sure during our threesome, I did engage in some various acts, that I found degrading and humiliating which I enjoyed and added to my pleasure but its different when you are horny as a lot of things excite you, but the next day was where things became interesting.

My partner and his mate were sitting in the lounge room, reading the paper when my partner asked me to get them both a cup of coffee. Note earlier he had already brought to me a cooked breakfast in bed as I had slept in from the night before. So I returned to them with two cups of coffee and gave one to my partner and one to his mate. He then asked me if I could suck on his cock while he read the paper and enjoy his late morning coffee. He said he didnt want to blow, he just wanted to sit back and relax and enjoy me sucking while he was chilling out and chatting with his mate.

In those first few seconds of the request, I processed that he was clearly wanting to show off in front of his mate and demonstrate his control and power over me and have on display his alpha male abilities. I could have easily said no and that I was "tired" and or "not in the mood" without any issues, but his ego would have been bruised in front of his mate. Now in fairness to my partner he knows when I am tired, but the fact I came into the lounge room fully rested, wide awake with a big smile on my face from our night before, that this wasnt really a big deal and he was just wanting to show off a bit.

I smiled to him and said "Sure it will be my pleasure", I got on my knees and pulled down his underwear and began sucking on him, while he was reading the paper and chilling out and kept my focus of attention looking at his mate the entire time. I felt dirty, cheap and used, but in a good way. It was when you think about it a degrading and humilating act to be controlled and dominated in this manner, but for me I enjoyed it and I knew he could tell that too. He liked making me his bitch that he owns and controls.

He actually asked me later that day when it was just the two of us alone and apologized if he had crossed a boundary with me. I laughed and said you know what I like and dont like and you have never crossed a line with me ever that I didnt want to willingly cross myself. I could have easily said No to you and you wouldnt have thought any differently.

What I found interesting is that with girlfriends I have had in the past, I would never have dreamed of asking for this from them outside of sex. Only because I know with girls, not only is it degrading and humilating for at least the girls I have been with, it would have probably led to a fight and or a breakup.