Humiliation Sex

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not into humiliation that much but I like a guy to be a dominate top. I really love the feeling of not having control and totally submitting. If he's playful and a little rude, not necessarily disrespecting me, just bossing me around and not letting me have a say in anything. That's super hot.
I love if he's holding me by the neck while he's jerking his big cock off, his big swollen head right in my face bouncing around. I'll get a little anxious because I know what's coming soon, but I know that I have no control over the situation. I love if he'll say the following to me:

"I'm gonna nut in your mouth. You're going to eat my sperm bro ok? You ready?"
"Damn you like dick huh? You like tasting semen hmm? You fucking faggot, you're gonna get a big load in your mouth."
"Fuck man, I'm close, you ready to eat it? Eat it all alright? Don't pussy out"
*Moaning* "Ohh yeahh, ohh swallow it man, swallow my load bro ahhh"

No way to explain the feeling of hearing these words while at the same time feeling a big throbbing penis head at the front of your mouth shooting out all that hot, thick nut into your mouth, all that salty, bitter, spermy taste coating your tongue and going down your throat.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I'm not into humiliation that much but I like a guy to be a dominate top. I really love the feeling of not having control and totally submitting. If he's playful and a little rude, not necessarily disrespecting me, just bossing me around and not letting me have a say in anything. That's super hot.
I love if he's holding me by the neck while he's jerking his big cock off, his big swollen head right in my face bouncing around. I'll get a little anxious because I know what's coming soon, but I know that I have no control over the situation. I love if he'll say the following to me:

"I'm gonna nut in your mouth. You're going to eat my sperm bro ok? You ready?"
"Damn you like dick huh? You like tasting semen hmm? You fucking faggot, you're gonna get a big load in your mouth."
"Fuck man, I'm close, you ready to eat it? Eat it all alright? Don't pussy out"
*Moaning* "Ohh yeahh, ohh swallow it man, swallow my load bro ahhh"

No way to explain the feeling of hearing these words while at the same time feeling a big throbbing penis head at the front of your mouth shooting out all that hot, thick nut into your mouth, all that salty, bitter, spermy taste coating your tongue and going down your throat.

A Beautiful post. Really love it. I can totally relate to this.

For me its the role playing aspect, that is the massive turn on, to be dominated, controlled and man handled in a rough aggresive manner is super hot, it definitely leads to enjoyable and intense orgasms for both of us. Hell I dont even need to orgasm to have had a great time. I relish the fact that my partner likes to exert his masculinity and strength over me.

From my experiences, it takes time to develop and reach this level of enjoyment and to be comfortable with it. Meaning that when I have been with a partner, it didnt happen straight away, but after a period of months of both of us feeling comfortable.

While I find it humilating for me, some wouldnt. I find being told to get on my knees and suck, having a load blown on my face, my arse pinched or slapped, degrading and so enjoyable. During foreplay and sex, my partner controlls and owns me, which is my preference being a submissive passive bottom.

Outside of sex, my partner is very sweet, quiet and reserved in nature. Which really highlights the difference of how horny he gets with me when we have sex.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't know if I am into humiliation sex, but perhaps a little bit... definitely submissive!

I Like it when I am there to pleasure their big cock, no reciprocation is required. I like it when they want to hear how much i want that big cock of theirs... how much i need it... begging for their cum. I like to have my ass smacked and to have my smaller cock compared to their bigger one and acknowledging that their cock is superior, better, hotter, more manly than mine.

I offer my body and ass up for their pleasure. I like being told i am a good little cock sucker, how much I like their big dick, being a cum slut, on my knees, them grabbing my head and pulling it onto their cock, obeying their commands to do whatever they ask, and repeating what they say as to how much I love that big cock.

I know I like to feel submissive and a bit humiliated when in the presence of a bigger, thicker, hard cock!

Dom Master

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Any fully obedient slaves on cam may message me. Very strict master here. I don’t mic or cam. I expect all from you. You must show face. I need slaves who just obey and like to serve and be humiliated. Add me on Skype on domneedsslave@gmail.com. Introduce yourself and send a photo. Don’t expect a reply if you don’t follow these instructions.

Reactions: kev2001
Y

Yan05

For me this is humiliation sex
16774782-gif.38554301

D

deleted1016751

I don't know if I am into humiliation sex, but perhaps a little bit... definitely submissive!

I Like it when I am there to pleasure their big cock, no reciprocation is required. I like it when they want to hear how much i want that big cock of theirs... how much i need it... begging for their cum. I like to have my ass smacked and to have my smaller cock compared to their bigger one and acknowledging that their cock is superior, better, hotter, more manly than mine.

I offer my body and ass up for their pleasure. I like being told i am a good little cock sucker, how much I like their big dick, being a cum slut, on my knees, them grabbing my head and pulling it onto their cock, obeying their commands to do whatever they ask, and repeating what they say as to how much I love that big cock.

I know I like to feel submissive and a bit humiliated when in the presence of a bigger, thicker, hard cock!
I have the exact same thoughts. I would love this.

Reactions: kev2001 and 1119457

beginner63

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am bi and a little submissive but never thought about humiliating sex until I had an experience in January. I was visiting a friend who is gay and lives in a mostly gay condo complex. We were at clubhouse and his one neighbor kept hitting on me. He was about 70 and 300lbs. I told him I was not interested. He kept it up telling me he had taken a blue pill and had a 2 week load . After a few drinks and being horny I decided to suck him. I figured he had a little cock and would cum in 2 minutes . When we got to his condo he became a little bossy. Telling me to undress and suck his Daddy Dick. I pulled his shorts off and he was about 6 1/2 , thick and hard. I sucked him and he gave me a huge load and shot all over my face. After licking everything up he grabbed some lube and stroked me and played with my ass . Eventually he had 2 fingers in my ass. I wasn’t planning on getting fucked especially with a big cock but agreed to try. I was on my back as he worked his thick cock into me and slowly fucked me. All I could see was a grin on his face and huge belly. After about 10 minutes he was still hard as a rock and I needed more lube,he pulled out, rolled me over and lubed up. He then grabbed my hips and shoved his cock in balls deep . I yelled but came. He then proceeded to fuck the hell out of me for another 20 minutes. I was humiliated and sore as hell. The next day he told half the complex what he did and laughed about it

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For me this is humiliation sex
16774782-gif.38554301
I have been screwed like that in front of a few girlfriends and a couple of times in front of my gf and the other guys gf. I usually lay on my back so my pathetic little penis is on show in direct comparison to the other guys superior endowment.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
First time ever, my partner started roughly manhandling me and aggressively pulled my hair and hands around my throat while he was fucking me.

I was so turned on by what he did, I almost cummed from that action alone when he was inside me. Ifelt so humiliated and degraded like a slut, it blew my mind. To be made to feel that weak and submissive by a man was such an enjoyable experience.

Im surprised I never thought of asking him to do it or him asking me about it.

Its funny because if he was like that outside of sex, it would be such a turn off that I probably wouldnt want to have sex with him. He is normally such a quietly spoken placid guy, but once the pants are off during sex with me he becomes an aggresive strong alpha male and likes to show of his dominance and control over me.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I wanted to add to my post from above, probably the most crucial aspect of humilation sex, is the trust factor.

While I have never set boundaries, there has been an understanding of stopping or slowing down anything that I may not like.

The other point also is how you might feel after the humilation sex has ended, psychologically speaking. For me, just thinking about it is such a turn on. However, of the handful of partners Ive had they have always been sweet to me before and after sex, so in that regards I have always felt safe and respected.

Being groped, fondled, pinched and slapped on the arse outside of sex in a private setting is enjoyed and something I have always encouraged and enjoyed. My current partner likes to just fondle and play with my dick when I am laying down on the couch with him while watching TV. Even if it is after sex and I am totally spent, I still find it flattering, though degrading in a nice way as its like he acts that my dick he owns and belongs to him and he can do with it, whatever he chooses.

Reactions: kev2001