Hung guys who bottom.

Im a hung verse bottom. 8+inches and I have definitely been told a few times that they love seeing my dick flop around as they pound me. I had one guy ask me to wear a jock strap once to keep it in place because it was slamming his stomach as I bounced on his dick. If I like the guy enough I definitely will top him if he wants.

I pack a thick piece of pony meat that many guys can't take because of the thickness. That I"ve learned often accounts for many hung bottoms. I once dated a guy who was 11 x 6.5 and always bottomed because no one could take him. He was so happy that I actually could accommodate him fully. I hear the "trouble finding guys who can take me" line from many hung guys.

Myself, I top on occasion but I personally prefer the feel of another guy's hard meat inside me, plowing me, especially if they are stallion hung, and seeing the look of bliss in their eyes as pound away to climax. That never gets old for me. Group settings like that are even better.
And this is why tops come back for more hehehe

I have been fortunate enough to hook up with guys that are bigger than me most of the time. A couple were close to me in size and 2 were very average. The guys that were smaller than me really got turned on by getting to fuck a hung bottom and I have been told many times that it is really hot watching my big cock flopping around while getting pounded hard.

Im not huge but I have a fairly decent sized cock, and I’m a true power bottom, it makes it hard sometimes because I’ll only get off from bottoming for guys bigger than me and it’s really rare to find guys that are bigger, especially since most of them feel intimidated by me being bigger than them

I don't have a 'label', top or bottom...am hung (7x6 girth, hard)....yet have always been a bottom. Enjoyed that, without a sense of domination, size, choice, etc. Now I feel an urge to be more, uhmmm, 'top-ish',,,,yet I wait watch for that oppurnity or invitation. Who knows? Yet, I'd like to put myself into another...........................with Pleasure for Both.....

Attachments

Im a hung verse bottom. 8+inches and I have definitely been told a few times that they love seeing my dick flop around as they pound me. I had one guy ask me to wear a jock strap once to keep it in place because it was slamming his stomach as I bounced on his dick. If I like the guy enough I definitely will top him if he wants.

I usually prefer wearing a jock when I bottom. Just keeps everything out of the way so we can both focus on what’s important haha.

I’d say about half the time the guys fucking me find it cool, sexy, or fascinating that I’m a hung bottom. For the other half it’s largely irrelevant - I’m there to take cock, not have mine pleased. So when the focus is entirely on using my hungry hole to get off - which is what I like my tops to focus on - my dick is just kinda there.
Fuck yes...100% this.

A few months ago I was hooking up with this hot bottom regularly. He was 23 or so, 1/2 Dominican 1/2 PR, really cute. His pix looked like he had a pretty big cock which is always nice but not a necessity for me. Well, the first time we played and I got to see this monster I was actually a bit intimidated. Being a pretty well hung top I'm usually quite a bit bigger than my bottom. This guy put me to shame lol. He loved riding me and the sound of his hard cock slapping my stomach was such a turn on. I could give him a pretty good blow job while fucking him missionary too. Very hot playing with a hung bottom.

A few months ago I was hooking up with this hot bottom regularly. He was 23 or so, 1/2 Dominican 1/2 PR, really cute. His pix looked like he had a pretty big cock which is always nice but not a necessity for me. Well, the first time we played and I got to see this monster I was actually a bit intimidated. Being a pretty well hung top I'm usually quite a bit bigger than my bottom. This guy put me to shame lol. He loved riding me and the sound of his hard cock slapping my stomach was such a turn on. I could give him a pretty good blow job while fucking him missionary too. Very hot playing with a hung bottom.
That sounds amazing.